Win Tickets To Zoo Rendezvous 2022 (Giveaway Ended)
Win Tickets To Zoo Rendezvous 2022
The Memphis Zoo is one of the top zoos in the country and their biggest fundraiser each year is Zoo Rendezvous! It's June 4 at 7 p.m. and features dozens of local restaurants, free-for-all drinks, and lots of live music and entertainment.
Want to go? Tickets are available here—or you can enter to win a pair ($500 value!) by signing up for the I Love Memphis Email Newsletter. I will pick two winners on Thursday, May 26th and give them a call.
Fun fact: This is probably the most expensive giveaway we've ever done on the blog, at least that I can remember.
Sign Up Here:
Memphis Zoo Rendezvous Dates and Ticket Information
Memphis Zoo Rendezvous is Saturday, June 4 from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and tickets are $250 per person. At the event, you'll be able to roam select parts of the Zoo and enjoy a smorgasbord of food from local restaurants (partial list here) and drinks from several bars, plus live music on several stages.
This year it's 80s themed!
Zoo Rendezvous Tips
Like everything, this event will likely be and feel different in a post-pandemic world. I'm going to share some tips for making the most of this event based on previous years. Just keep in mind things might be different for 2022, but it's still sure to be a super fun time!
- Bring cash to tip bartenders like you would at any event.
- The food lines at the front of the Zoo will be longer because people walk in and go to the first thing they see. Be more strategic than this—walk further in where it's less crowded or determine your path by how much you want to eat there.
- This year's theme is "Eighties" so I expect to see some leg warmers, big hair, and Top Gun sunglasses. Even if you don't dress up on theme, it's a "festive and fun" cocktail attire, or at least cocktail casual.
- It's going to be HOT, though, so keep that in mind.
- You'll also be walking around. There is not a lot of sitting, if any. So keep that in mind when choosing footwear.
- Restaurants will run out of food as the night goes on. Get your money's worth by getting to the event early. Expect folks to start lining up a half hour before doors open.
- Speaking of that, take a look at the restaurant list and map and go to your priorities first. Don't wait until the end to realize that Folk's Folly has already run out of whatever they're serving.
- The animals are asleep. Don't expect to see any. And don't "be the drunken buffoon trying to wake up the flamingoes".