Jeff Hulett Talks Memphis, Music, And Rock For Love’s 10th Anniversary
For the August 2016 I Love Memphis Podcast, Kevin and I talk all about Rock For Love with local musician (and my new colleague!) Jeff Hulett.
Don’t want to miss any podcasts? Click here to subscribe.
Here are links to some things we talked about during the podcast:
– Memphis Flyer’s “You Know You’re From Memphis If” article
– I Love Memphis “You’re So Memphis If…” blog post from 2011
– 901 Day event (Exposure)
– Rock For Love
– Rock For Love VIP giveaway
– The mayor’s Tweet about a new turn signal on Union at McLean:
Starting today on Union Avenue… pic.twitter.com/hW8qAhfnce
— Mayor Jim Strickland (@MayorMemphis) August 1, 2016
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Our guest, Jeff, for taking the time to talk with us
– CJ Hurt for lending his voice talents as our announcer
– Daniel Lynn from Music + Arts Studio, where we record the I Love Memphis podcast
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast, and also for being our guest