Bottomless Mimosa Brunch In Memphis
Looking for bottomless mimosa brunches in Memphis? Look no further, here's your list of bottomless mimosas for brunch, plus other brunch drink deals at local restaurants.
Got one to add? Let me know in the comments.
LITERALLY BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS
535 South Highland Street, $18 bottomless mimosas on Sundays 11-2
- The Bluff is on the Highland Strip by the U. of Memphis. They serve Cajun and Creole inspired food and have bluegrass music during brunch, which they serve on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Drinks: $18 bottomless mimosas are available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sundays.
- What to order: A big ol’seafood po-boy or a plate of chicken biscuits.
9091 Poplar Ave. Germantown, $15 bottomless mimosas Sundays 11-1
- Let It Fly’s All-Star Brunch is your classic, straightforward brunch served in a Germantown sports bar. Slide into a booth for brunch service on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Drinks: $15 for bottomless mimosas or Bloody Marys (individually $5)
- What to order: Breakfast Quesadilla or a Country Benedict with a “waffle biscuit”.
841 Bullington Ave., $12.50 bottomless mimosas, 2nd and 4th Saturdays
South food brunch on Saturdays at Jim & Samella's House, every 2nd and 4th Saturday. Bottomless mimosas for $12.50 per person, only at the brunch. Talbert Fleming posts updates and menus on his Facebook page.
51 South Main Street, $15 bottomless mimosas, Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m
- Ben Yay's serves brunch favorites with a Creole twist on the weekends, like fried green tomato Benedict, BBQ shrimp 'n' grits, and bananas foster French toast. Menu (subject to change)
- Find the downtown gem on Main Street from brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Drinks: $15 for bottomless mimosas
OTHER CHEAP MIMOSA BRUNCHES IN MEMPHIS
Hip cafe with Sat. and Sun brunch from 9-3. Small outside patio. Reservations recommended. $3 Bloody Marys and mimosas, or go for the 100-ounce mimosa “bong” for $34
They call it "Southern food with a Latin flair" and there's two locations, one in Overton Square and one in Germantown. Indoor and outdoor seating, brunch Sat. and Sun. $3 make-your-own mimosa with choice of juice.
Cafe Ole in Cooper Young offers $3 mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Bloody Marias on Sundays. They also have a $34 100-ounce mimosa bong and a $34 margarita bong.
Many of the Huey's locations offer weekend brunch drink specials on Saturdays and Sundays 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., $3.50 for Bloody Marys and mimosas. Be sure to call your neighborhood location to confirm.
Neil's Music Room—just off 240 at Quince—has $3 Mimosas and Bloody Marys until 3 p.m. on weekends and Happy Hour every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. They usually have live music, too!
Saltwater Crab, just west of Overton Square, has $4 mimosas, Bloodys, Irish Coffees, and screwdrivers on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., or you can order 6 glasses of those drinks for $15. Maybe not literally bottomless, but basically bottomless.
SOB's two locations, downtown and East Memphis, both offer $4 mimosas on Sundays.
Sporty South Main bar with brunch Sundays 11-3. Booths, indoor and outdoor seating. $15 for a bottle of bubbly with OJ setup.
If you know of a place with mimosas for $4 or less, drop me a line in the comments!
UPDATE 3/20: Shelby Co. Health Dept.’s Directive 19 requires tables at least six feet apart, and parties limited to eight people in the same household. Restaurants and bars can stay open until 1 a.m. and allow socially-distanced bar seating. Read the directive here. Please follow all health policies and wear a mask—it's required when not eating or drinking.
Everything on this list is subject to last-minute and frequent changes. Call ahead or make backup plans. Any establishment may decide to close or go to takeout-only at the last minute; that’s outside of the control of I Love Memphis.
ALL HOURS, MENUS, AND AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO FREQUENT CHANGE BECAUSE OF CORONAVIRUS/WINTER WEATHER/WATER PROBLEMS/WHATEVER HAPPENS NEXT, SO CALL AHEAD!
Ben yays on south main has bottomless mimosas on Sundays
Thanks! As soon as I find out the price and hours I'll be able to add them.
$4 glass or 6 glasses for $15
Sweet deals, Sally! I'll get them added.
I think Cafe Ole has the same special as Automatic Slim's.
Great addition, Traceyyt!
South of Beale (SOB) has $4 mimosas on Sunday’s!
Neils Music Room
Neils has $3.00 Mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s till 3pm and Happy Hour every Saturday and Sunday from 11am till 7pm - thanks !