2023 Easter Brunch, Sweets & Events Guide
Easter Brunch In Memphis
Here's your Memphis Easter Brunch Guide updated for Easter 2023 which is April 9. Unless otherwise noted, reservations are pretty much required—so make those ASAP.
Easter Brunch in Memphis
- ACRE normally hosts an Easter Brunch that fills up quickly. No details have been released yet but I wouldn't wait. Give them a call!
- Bishop at Central Station will be open for breakfast/brunch on Easter Sunday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. and for dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- The Capital Grille is offering Brunch Chef Specials on Easter Sunday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Check out their menu.
- Capriccio Grill at Peabody Hotel will host a special three-course menu dinner from noon until 10 p.m.
- Char will be open for Easter from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Complicated Pilgrim, located at The Memphian, is hosting a three-course Easter menu from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Edge Alley is open from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Easter Brunch.
- Forest Hill Grill in Germantown will also be featuring an Easter Brunch from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- The Half Shell's locations are usually open for brunch on Easter Sunday.
- Hog & Hominy will be open on Easter Sunday for brunch 10:30 am - 2:30 pm and dinner 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- One 11 Madison is hosting a weekend-long brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. featuring 12 fresh new menu items
- Paulette’s will host Easter Brunch on from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. with a three course prix fixe menu. They also have a children’s menu from 12 and under.
- The Peabody Hotel will host Easter Brunch in the Grand Ballroom, with reservations and payment required in advance.
- Brunch & baseball! The Memphis Redbirds will have an Easter Brunch at 1:05 p.m. for their Sunday game.
- Restaurant Iris will have brunch packages for take and back in addition to their Easter brunch time from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Ronnie Grisanti's will offer a special Easter Brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Seasons 52 is offering A La Carte Easter Brunch entrées in the dining room from 10 a.m-2 p.m. They're also serving an Easter Green Box To Go.
- Terrace at the River Inn will be open for brunch on from 10 a.m. til 3 p.m. with a special three-course menu.
- Prima's Bakery is putting an Easter twist on their King Cake with a Bunny Bread. It's a Zesty Easter Version covered in Lemon Cream Cheese Filling. Available for pre-order now from their super cute and packed Easter menu.
- Phillip Ashley made a special Easter smash egg. Each egg is made of grand cru milk chocolate and weighs in at one pound, filled with tasty, mini gummy bears, then rolled in sprinkles.
- Muddy's has some spring inspired cakes available to order now.
- 17 Berkshire has both Easter and Ramadan treats ready for order. All look too delicious to eat.
- Sweet Lala's offers an adorable flower cookie bouquet among other treats.
- Tanger Outlets Southaven is doing professional Spring photos featuring live bunnies. March 18th - April 8th on weekends only.
- Broad Avenue Arts District is hosting a Spring Artist Pop Up First Friday. April 7 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saddle Creek is providing free photos with the Easter Bunny at J.Jill. Select days.
- There are a ton of Easter egg hunts. Here are just a few of them:
- Fire Museum of Memphis: April 1 - 10 a.m.
- Overton Square: April 1 - 10 a.m.
- Oak Court Mall: April 8 - 12 p.m.
- Elmwood Cemetery: April 8 - 9 a.m.
- University of Memphis Baseball & Softball: April 8 - 10:45 a.m.
- No Place Like Home is hosting an Easter egg hunt from 1-2 p.m. with photos with the Easter Bunny to follow + free food, bouncers for kids, face painting and more.
- Ghost River Brewery will be open Sunday at their South Main taproom from 2-6 p.m for an egg hunt. Find eggs for a chance to win various GRB themed prizes. Enjoy their special releaser of a peep inspired cream ale too!
Plan Your Trip To Memphis
4/10 – 4/12 « …
James R Gentry
ANDRES EGENIAS JR
I love all your post and you are helping people to have a chance to enhance their environment even we are all in Pandemic Crisis.