Hey Mr. President: Kevin and I Interview Dr. M. David Rudd of The U. of Memphis
The I Love Memphis Podcast October edition is now available! This month, our guest was The University of Memphis President Dr. M. David Rudd.
You can subscribe for free right here to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Here are links to some things we talked about during the podcast: – Breakfest 901 breakfast/brunch food festival – New brunch menus: Bari brunch, Belly Acres brunch, Staks , Bleu brunch – Mid-South Corn Maze – Vanilla Gorilla U of M fan – plans for the new Student Rec Center, pedestrian bridge over the train tracks – Crews Center for Entrepreneurship at the U of M – follow Dr. Rudd on Twitter – more info on the I Love Memphis relaunch Tweet us your comments about the podcast @ilovememphis or @cerrito and/or tag #ILMPodcast, comment on this post, or email me here.
The University of Memphis is looking lovely this morning! #uofmemphis #memphis #tedxmemphis #tedtalksmemphis #tedtalks A photo posted by Holly Whitfield (@ilovememphisblog) on
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Our guest, Dr. M. David Rudd, for taking time out of his busy schedule to do an interview with us
– Daniel Lynn from Music + Arts Studio, the new home for recording the I Love Memphis podcast
– Gil Worth from OAM Network, for our on-location interview recording
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast, and also for being our guest