Memphis Valentine’s Day Ideas
Memphis Valentine's Day Dinners, Events, and Date Ideas
Love is in the air! Look no further for Valentine’s Day ideas in Memphis and the Mid-South including date ideas, takeout Valentine’s dinners, and romantic restaurants.
Here’s your Valentine’s Day guide for Memphis for 2023.
Submit your additions here.
Memphis Valentine's Dinner Ideas
These restaurants have Valentine’s day menu specials, so making a reservation is essential.
The Genre's Valentine's Candle Light Dinner
The Genre is making a good case to celebrate V-Day early. They're going all out. Celebrity Chef Lernard is providing a 4-course meal. You can also make the night extra special with their easy add-on's of Hookah, Valentine's cards, floral arrangement, or a choice of 6 or 12 chocolate covered strawberries. Purchase your tickets in advance here.
Paulette’s Restaurant Valentine’s Day 3-Course Menu
February 14th from 5 p.m. -9 p.m.
Enjoy a 3-course meal for the whole family––the kid’s menu for V-Day makes my heart melt! Make reservations online here or call 901-360-3300.
River Oaks Valentine’s Day 3-Course Dinner
The menu looks so good, perfect to enjoy with a glass of champagne. Call them at 901-683-9305 to reserve your table.
Capriccio Grill at The Peabody Valentine’s Dinner
At Capriccio Grill lovebirds will enjoy dinner, a take-home treat, rose, and glass of champagne. Continue to look at their page to see the Valentine’s dinner menu—it’ll be available soon.
Seasons 52 Valentine’s Dinner 3 ways
Seasons 52 has options for you! Reserve a table to dine in the restaurant, order dinner for two in the comfort of your home, or share with the family to go-style.
SugaShack The Love Session
Enjoy live music and dinner for two. Call 901-626-2724 for reservations.
Tamboli’s Pasta and Pizza Valentine’s Day Special
Tamboli’s is usually not open on Tuesday, but love will always prevail! The usual menu and a special menu will be available. Check out their page to make a reservation.
Terrace Love, Kisses, & Valentine Wishes 3-course Dinner
February 14 from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
From Lobster Bisque to Mixed Berry Crepes, Terrace at the River Inn is sure to make your V-Day special. Call 901-260-3366 to make a reservation.
Memphis Valentine's Day Ideas For Things To Do
Go beyond dinner and a movie for your sweetheart!
- Whiskey, Wine, and Chocolates - Feb 10
- Black Love Concert at Orpheum - Feb 12
- Valentine’s Day Dinner and Music - Feb 14
- Grizzlies v. Minnesota Timberwolves at FedExForum - Feb 10
- Cyrano de Bergerac Play - Feb 12
- Learn Bachata at Ballet Memphis - Feb 10
- Paint & Sip PAW-ty - Feb 12
- Love Wild Brunch with African penguins at the Memphis Zoo - Feb 11
- Dine in the Dark Experience with a private chef- Feb 12
- Tilted Hearts Pinball Tournament - Feb 11
- Blue Suede Ballroom Valentine’s Day Dance Class - Feb 14
- Dessert and Beer Pairing - Feb 11
- Made with Love Market at the Agricenter- Feb 11
- Comedy Hypnosis Night - Feb 11
- History of Valentine's Day for Adults - Feb 11
- S.O. What! Foundation Love Yourself Event - Feb 8
- Notez&Flow: The Love Edition - Feb 14
More Memphis Valentine's Dinner Ideas
Buuut if you want to keep it sweet, here are some more Memphis Valentine's Day dinner date ideas. Many restaurants offer a prix fixe menu at a set prices, others may stick with their usual dinner menu. Absolutely make reservations and tip well—many may be full already. Check these places out!
Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen
Catherine & Mary’s
Jim’s Place Grille (Collierville)
Maximo's on Broad
Mesquite Chop House
Texas de Brazil
Submit more events here.