Memphis Valentine’s Day Ideas
Memphis Valentine's Day Dinners, Events, and Date Ideas
Looking for Valentine’s Day ideas in Memphis and the Mid-South including date ideas, takeout Valentine’s dinners, and romantic restaurants? Here’s your Valentine’s Day guide for Memphis for 2022.
Submit your additions here.
Memphis Valentine's Dinner Ideas
- Bardog Wine Dinner: Mon. Feb. 14
- Majestic Grille Valentine’s dinner in downtown Memphis: Mon, Feb. 14
- The Lookout at the Pyramid Valentine’s Day menu: Feb. 11 - 14, room packages and specials available
- Central Station Valentine’s Weekend: Feb. 11-14 with live DJs, oom packages and specials available
- Paulette’s Valentine’s dinners: Feb 11,12 and 14
- Valentine’s Dinner at Complicated Pilgrim in midtown, Memphis: Feb. 10-12
- The Second Line is making Restaurant Iris Food for Memphis Valentine’s Day: Feb. 14
- Buckley’s Grill Valentine’s Dinner: Feb 14 (normally closed on Monday but opening for this day)
- River Oaks in East Memphis Valentine’s Dinner: Feb. 14
- Capriccio Grill at The Peabody Valentine’s Dinner: Feb. 11-14
- Chez Philippe Valentine’s Day tea time: Feb. 14
- ACRE Valentine's Dinner: Feb. 14
- Babalu (both locations) are offering a special 3-course menu
- Celtic Crossing is offering a special 3-course Valentine's menu
Memphis Valentine's Day Ideas For Things To Do
The Memphis Child Advocacy Center’s 30th annual Works of Heart art auction will be online Sunday February 6 at 12pm to Saturday, February 12 at 5pm CT. It’s free to browse and bid on over 100 heart-themed pieces by leading regional artists.
Bring your special someone for a romantic and fun evening in one of several dance classes at Blue Suede Ballroom—rumba, tango, and salsa.
Celebrate Valentine's at Black Lodge with live music from Louise Page, Mama Honey, and Raneem & Better In Color. Stick around for a dance party and a Valentine's photo booth. $15 per person. 18+. Need vaccination or negative Covid test to enter. Masks required.
Compete individually or in the Couples "Sweetheart Division"! Refreshments and snacks available after the race. The run also features sweatshirts and swag bags. This event serves as a fundraiser for the Bartlett Parks & Recreation Department.
One of my favorite ideas ever—don’t go out on Valentine’s Day and support the Forrest Spence Fund. On the day of the No Show Ball, the event comes to you in the form of a dinner in a cooler bag dropped off at your front door containing food from Jim’s Place Grille, Lucchesi’s, Stix, La Baguette, plus local desserts, wine, and a Chic Fit A breakfast gift card!
A concert at GPAC on the eve of Valentine's Day with Germantown Symphony Orchestra and opera singer and current Memphian Marie-Stéphane Bernard.
Moth Moth Moth and Stacey’s Dad host a Valentine’s drag show extravaganza at Balck Lodge the day before Valentine’s Day. Pay $15 at the door or reserve a table for your date for $20 in advance. 18+.
If you and your honey are foodies, save your V-Day date for the following weekend and celebrate with tons of local food at the annual Soup Sunday event at The Kent venue downtown. This year’s event will be limited to 300 attendees, so get your tickets ASAP.
Here are some more Memphis Valentine's Day dinner date ideas. Many restaurants offer a prix fixe menu at a set prices, others may stick with their usual dinner menu. Absolutely make reservations and tip well—many may be full up already. Check these places out!
Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen
Blue Honey Bistro (Germantown)
Bounty on Broad
Catherine & Mary’s
Ecco on Overton Park
Evelyn & Olive
Felicia Suzanne’s (temp. closed)
Jim’s Place Grille (Collierville)
Maximo's on Broad
Mesquite Chop House
Moondance Grill (Germantown)
Raven & Lily (Collierville)
Restaurant Iris (closed, but Second Line is cooking some of their menu faves)
Texas de Brazil
Terrace at the River Inn
Submit more events here.