Where To Get Wings In Memphis: Your Guide To Super Bowl 57
Your Memphis Guide To Super Bowl 54
Super Bowl 57 is on February 12. Go Chiefs? Go Eagles? Whether you're in it for the game, commercials or Rihanna's half time show, here's your guide to the big game's food, drink, and festivities in Memphis.
If you're hosting an event, email me at [email protected] with subject line "Super Bowl 2023".
Keep reading for a list of places to watch the Super Bowl in Memphis, Memphis Super Bowl parties, places that deliver in Memphis, and places for Memphis hot wings.
Game info: Chiefs v. Eagles at 5:30 p.m. CST
1. Where To Watch The Super Bowl In Memphis: places doing specials and parties.
- High Point Pub always hosts an annual Super Bowl Sunday Funday!
- Old Dominick Distillery Watch Party - open bar & food from Central BBQ during the game. $65/person
- Loflin Yard Super Bowl Party - Sign up for Super Bowl squares before at the bar for the chance to win up to $150 after each quarter! Then, enjoy $16 buckets of local draft beers.
- Flying Saucer (both locations) - offers $4 draft beers on Sundays!
- The Bluff - $15 beer buckets
- New Wing Order will be serving up their award-winning wings for a Super Bowl on Beale at the Ghost River taproom. Join for drink specials and a free meal giveaway every hour!
- Tin Roof on Beale will be having a watch party for the big game.
- Brunch & (Super) Bowl at Slider Inn - $20 bucket special all day.
- Cameo Memphis watch party - Game Day food and drink specials all night long.
- Tug's will have a game day watch party. They recently installed new TVs to watch!
- Hampline Brewery will have complimentary BBQ from Leonard's Pit BBQ during the game!
Here are some other places to watch, in no particular order. Let me know your favorite spots and I'll add them to the list.
- Kooky Canuck (call ahead to be sure they'll have the sound on)
- Max's Sports Bar
- Green Beetle
- Aldo's Pizza Pies
- Local Gastropub
- Central BBQ
- Bardog Tavern
- Flying Saucer
- Silly Goose
- Tug's Grill
- Slider Inn Downtown
The Edge / Crosstown / Evergreen
- High Cotton Taproom
- Alex's Tavern
- Celtic Crossing
- Young Avenue Deli
- Phoenix Southern Grill
- The Bayou
- Local on the Square
- Slider Inn
- The Second Line
- Sweet Grass
- TJ Mulligan's Midtown
East Memphis + 'burbs:
- R.P. Tracks
- The Bluff
- Kooky Canuck Cordova
- Flying Saucer Cordova
- Brookhaven Pub
- Dan McGuinness
- TJ Mulligan's
- Mr. P's Buffalo Wings
- Let It Fly
- The Skybox Grill
- Hickory Tavern
2. What To Eat: where to get hot wings or order delivery
Super Bowl = Food = Hot Wings for many people. Lucky for us, Memphis has the best wings. Here are some (but not all) of the best places in Memphis to get them, in no particular order. Below that is a short list of great places that deliver.
You can also check out our Memphis Hot Wing Manifesto.
Places To Get Hot Wings
- Wing Guru
- Central BBQ
- Mr. P's
- New Wing Order
- Riko's Kickin Chicken
- The Bayou
Places That Deliver/Cater: plan ahead and call early. Individual restaurants may have geographic delivery restrictions. It might be worth calling places days ahead of time to find out individual establishments' ordering and delivery policies due to high demand.
- - Aldo's Pizza (downtown and midtown locations deliver to their neighborhoods, respectively)
- - Bardog (downtown only)
- - Camy's
- - Garibaldi's
- - Little Italy
- - Jet's Pizza
- - Mulan
- - Ubee's
- - Wang's
- - Young Ave. Deli (Cooper Young area only)
- - Westy's Downtown
Comments Make Us Happy