Legacy Exists Through New Live Music Series at the National Civil Rights Museum
Live at the Lorraine will feature four legendary performances centered around the legacy of the American civil rights movement. This series connects past struggles to today's moments through soulful and empowering music. You'll also be able to enjoy diverse cuisines, refreshments, and special guests appearances.
Enjoy Memphis musical legends at the museum's Ford Theatre at 7 p.m. The iconic headliners include:
- Karen Brown |
November 4, 2023Delayed to April 6, 2024
- J. Buck | February 3, 2024
- Stefanie Bolton | June 1, 2024
- Tonya Dyson | August 3, 2024
Fun Facts About the Headliners:
- Karen Brown has so much range in her voice. She performed a tribute to Aretha Franklin's "Until You Come Back To Me" at the Memphis Music Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2018. Also, Karen Brown was nominated for Best Local Singer in Memphis Flyer's 2023 Best of Memphis.
- Boyz II Men performed live in Memphis at the Orpheum Theatre on May 13, 2023. J. Buck was their lively opening act. In my eyes, he's bringing soul back into today's music scene.
- Whether is a stage with a live band behind her, or stage with theatrical props, Stefanie Bolton's talents leave the audience in awe. She performs at local live music venues, and in plays put on by Hattiloo Theatre.
- Tonya Dyson is the Creative Director of Memphis Slim Collaboratory. She dabbles in lots more cultural initiatives such as Welcome to Neosoulville, her radio show on WYXR, Future Insiders Program partnership, and more.
The All Access Bundle allows you to purchase tickets to all four shows for the price of three. Single ticket shows are $100 per person. Click here to grab your tickets.
Live at the Lorraine
Ford Theatre at the National Civil Rights Museum
450 Mulberry St.
Memphis, TN 38103