The Memphis Happy Hour Guide
The Memphis Happy Hour Guide
Do you want to go out for drinks—for happy hour or otherwise—but you don't want to spend a ton of cash in the process?
Are you looking to find your new go-to Memphis happy hour or drink specials hotspot, or do you just want a list of Memphis happy hour spots?
We have you covered.
It's CHEAP DRINKING IN MEMPHIS time.
Here's your guide to the best happy hours, pint nights, and cheap drink specials in different spots all over the city.
We've also divided this list into
a) Memphis Happy Hours Listed By Neighborhood
b) Memphis Happy Hours Listed By Day Of The Week - COMING SOON
Businesses make changes all the time. Be sure to call ahead to double check.
We try to keep this as updated as possible—so if you have a tip, email me at [email protected] and let us know!
Memphis Happy Hours Listed In Alphabetical Order
Happy Hour Wednesday through Saturday, 4 - 6 p.m. Half off cocktails and snacks.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 - 7 p.m.
$1 off draft beer, house wines and well liquor
$20 growler. You keep the growler.
$5 house wines, daily from 4 - 6 p.m.
Happy Hour Friday, half price martinis from 4 - 6 p.m.
- Mondays: $5 martinis from 5 p.m. - close.
- Tuesdays: $3 pint night
- Wednesdays: half off bottles of wine
- Thursdays: $5 martinis for ladies and $3 Stellas for fellas
- Fridays: half-price martinis, 4 - 6 p.m.
- Weekends: $3 Bloody Marys and Mimosas from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- $5 House-made Sangria, $4 draft beer, $5 house wine, $5 well drinks and $6 Luna Ritas
- Sat. and Sun brunch: $3 make-your-own mimosa with choice of juice.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 5 - 7 p.m.
- $1 off draft, domestic bottles, well liquor & house wine
- Sat - Sun: $5 bloodys, mimosas & screwdrivers
Bayou Bar and Grill
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- $1 off all drinks.
Happy Hour weekdays 4 - 7 p.m
- $1 off mixed drinks
Brunch drink special, Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m
- $15 bottomless mimosas
Blind Bear Speakeasy
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 - 7 p.m.
- $2.50 domestic bottles, $4 well drinks, $5 wine specials
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- $1 off pints, mixed drinks, and wine.
- Margarita Mondays: half - price house margaritas all day.
- Top Shelf Tuesdays with top shelf margaritas starting at half price from 5 p.m. - close
- Wednesdays: $1 off drinks (except can beers) from 4 p.m. - close with valid 38104 license
- Thursdays: Ladies’ Night with $25 beer bongs from 5 p.m. - close
- Fridays: $10.00 Corona and Corona Light buckets all day and half price House Small Margaritas from 4 - 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Bloody Marys, Marias, & Mimosas $2.50 bloody marys and marias till 5pm and 100oz Mimosa Bongs for $32.00
Happy Hour Tuesday through Friday, 3 - 6 p.m. and Brunch Drink Specials Sat and Sun.
- $1 off drinks under $10
- $4.50 16 - ounce drafts
- BOGO 1/2 off appetizers
- $4.75 brunch Bloody Marys, 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Sat. and Sun. only)
- $23 bottle of bubbly and carafe of OJ or carafe of cranberry for $24 (Sat. and Sun. only)
- $5.75 Celtic Mimosas all day (Sat. and Sun. only)
Happy Hour daily from 3 - 6 p.m.
- $7 wine features and $5 draft beers
Happy Hour 4 - 7 p.m. daily
- Cocktail and oyster specials
- Martini Madness on Saturday from 4 - 7 p.m.
Ecco on Overton Park
Happy Hour Tuesday through Thursday, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Evelyn & Olive
Tuesday - Thursday, 4 - 7 p.m.
- $1 off beer, $5 select cocktails
Flying Saucer Cordova
“Social Hour” Tuesday through Friday, 4 - 7 p.m.
- All pints $5 each
Happy Hour Monday through Friday 11 a.m. - 7p.m.
- Mondays: $4 craft beer
- Wednesdays: $1 off house wine after 5 p.m.
Happy Mexican (Downtown)
Happy Hour Tuesday through Sunday, 3 - 7 p.m.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 - 6:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday. 4 - 7 p.m., some locations offer weekend brunch drink specials Sat. and Sun. 11 a .m. - 6 p.m.
- 2 - for - 1 on Bud Light, Dos Equis, and Yuengling (varies by location)
- Some locations (call ahead) $3.50 for Bloody Marys and mimosas on weekends.
Jim & Samella's House
Brunch drink special, 2nd and 4th Saturdays
- $12.50 bottomless mimosas
Knifebird Wine Bar
Happy Hour Tuesday through Saturday, 4 - 6 p.m.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- $1 off bottled beers, $4 domestic pints, $4 house wines, $5 wells
Let It Fly Sports Bar
Lunch special Monday - Friday, Sunday Brunch special
- your choice of burger and 16 oz. draft beer for $14
- $15 bottomless mimosas Sundays 11-1
Magnolia & May
Happy Hour, Tuesday - Saturday 4-6p
- 1/2 off glasses of wine, 1/2 off most apps, $4 drafts, $2 off specialty cocktails and well spirits
Max’s Sports Bar
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- $5 PBR and Fireball, $12 domestic buckets, $3.50 wells, $4 drafts, and 25 percent off app menu.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., $3.50 mimosas and bloody marys.
Maximo’s on Broad
Happy Hour Wednesday through Saturday, 5 - 7 p.m.
- $4 Sangria, House Wine, Draft Beer & Well Liquor
Molly’s La Casita
Happy Hour Tuesday through Friday from 3 - 8 p.m , Saturday from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Mondays: $6 house margaritas from 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 - 7pm
- $1 off draft, domestic bottles, well liquor, house wine
- Wednesday Pint Night at 7 p.m.
Neil's Music Room
Happy Hour Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. + brunch drink specials until 3 p.m.
- $3 Mimosas and Bloody Marys until 3 p.m. on weekends
Happy Hour daily, 3 - 7 p.m.
- $1 off Bud Light draft, $0.50 off well drinks
Robata Ramen & Yakitori Bar: (call at 5)
Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 5 - 7 p.m.
Happy Hour daily until 7 p.m.
- $1 off most beers, drafts, and well drinks.
Weekend drink specials Saturday and Sundays, 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- $4 mimosas, Bloodys, Irish Coffees, and screwdrivers, or you can order 6 glasses of those drinks for $15.
The Silly Goose
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 2 - 8 p.m.
- $2 domestic beers, $5 house wine and well liquor
The Slider Inn
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 - 7 p.m. (Midtown)
Happy Hour Thursday and Friday, 5 - 7 p.m. (Downtown)
- $1 off draft beers, domestic beers, well liquors, and house wines.
South of Beale
Monday through Friday, 3 - 6 p.m., Sunday mimosa special
- $2 off cocktails and wines
- $4 mimosas on Sundays
Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 4 - 6 p.m.
- $1 off domestic beers and house margs. Both locations.
Happy Hour daily from 4 - 6 p.m
- Discounts and specials on wine, cocktails, Bud Light draft, well liquor, domestic bottled beer, and appetizers.
“Animal Hour”, which is basically happy hour, 9 - 10 p.m. daily
- Wednesdays: Pint Night
- Thursdays: Beer bust
- Saturdays: Stop N Go Night, different drink specials every hour
- Sundays: $2.50 bloody marys and mimosas
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 - 7pm + Brunch drink specials, Sundays 11am - 3pm
- M-F: $1 off well drinks and domestic bottles, $3 off select Pepperwood wine bottles
- Sun.: $15 for a bottle of bubbly with OJ setup
Young Avenue Deli
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 4 - 7 p.m.
- $1 off well drinks and domestic beers.
Aldo’s Midtown: $1 off house red and white wines Monday through Friday, 3 - 5 p.m.
Amerigo: $5 house wines and $2 off Italian wines from 4 - 6 p.m.
Automatic Slim’s: Wednesday half price bottles of wine.
Blind Bear Speakeasy: Monday through Friday from 3 - 7 p.m: $5 wine specials
Blue Monkey Downtown: Wine Night Wednesday
Boscos Squared: Monday through Friday 3:30 - 6:30 p.m., $1 off wine
Celtic Crossing: Wine Night Tuesdays 6 - 10 p.m. $2 off every glass, $5 off every bottle
Green Beetle: $4 house wines on Wednesdays.
Guest House at Graceland: $5 h3ouse wines daily from 4 - 6 p.m.
South of Beale: Monday through Friday, 3 - 6 p.m.: $2 off glasses of wine.
Automatic Slim’s: Mondays $5 martinis from 5 p.m. - close. Thursdays $5 martinis for ladies.
The Cove: Martini Madness Saturdays, 4 - 7 p.m.
Silky Sullivan’s: Mondays $5 select martinis all day.
Beer Busts, Pint Nights, Special Occasion Shooters, and Other Cheap Drinks
Automatic Slim’s: Tuesdays $3 pint night.
Blue Monkey: Pint Night Sunday and Monday.
Boscos Squared: Monday through Friday, 3:30 - 6:30, discounted draft beers.
Brass Door: $4 draft beers (except Guinness) Monday through Friday, 3 - 6 p.m.
Celtic Crossing: Pint Night Thursdays 6 - 10 p.m.
Flying Saucer Cordova: Mondays $4 drafts.
Green Beetle: Monday is Pint Night, $4 pints.
Swanky’s: Monday through Friday, 4 - 6 p.m.: $1 off bottled beers. (Both locations)
Three Guys Pizza Pies: 3 Guys Brew pints $2.59 all day, every day.
Ubees: Wednesday Pint Night, Thursday College Night Beer Bust starts at 8 p.m.
Young Avenue Deli: Pint Night Wednesdays
Ed. Note: You'll want to buy a drink for contributor Wesley Paraham, who worked to update this guide to Memphis happy hours with lots and lots of calls and emails.
If you are a restaurant or bar and you want to change your information or be added to the list, email me at [email protected] and be sure to use subject line "Memphis Happy Hours" so I can help you out! Please use that subject line, guys, it will really help me out in keeping this updated quickly.