Entertain The Kids With Memphis Escape Rooms Print And Play
The best “escape rooms” I’ve tried have been right here in Memphis with Memphis Escape Rooms. Not only are the puzzles, stories, and setups challenging (and creative) but this local small business is constantly innovating and adding new rooms and new games.
I’m not surprised that they immediately stepped up to provide some safer-at-home activities to keep you and the kids occupied while we are staying in to protecting our city. They’re calling it Print And Play, and it will keep the family busy for 30 minutes to an hour.
Here’s how the games work:
- Go to the Memphis Escape Rooms Print And Play web page.
- Choose a game! (more on that in the section below)
- Purchase a game(s) which are $10 each
- You’ll need: printer, scissors, internet access. A few other supplies are optional.
- Take 15-20 minutes to set up the game.
- Gather the family, set a timer, and play! You’ll solve puzzles, challenges, and use your brain to find missing movie stars, recover the all-important WiFi password, figure out what’s for dinner, and more fun scenarios.
About The Games
As of today, Memphis Escape Rooms has six games available. Two are for the whole family, including older grade school children. The other four are designed for different age groups (K-2nd grade, 3rd – 5th grade, etc.) and use Tennessee Educational Standards for several subjects—have fun and learn! Imagine that.
See the list of games here. For example, the Missing Movie Star game has this story: “A movie star named Lillian Rivers has been reported missing by her manager. It’s up to your team of detectives to find her before her big movie premiere. Tell her manager where she is before time runs out!”
More Virtual Fun
Check out the virtual events + experiences guide for even more ideas.