2019 Mid-South Christmas and Holiday Parades
Here’s a list of all the Memphis Christmas parades and Mid-South Christmas parades including dates, times, and routes for 2019. Check out the holiday shopping guide here and the list of Christmas shows and concerts here.
Photo by Allen Gillespie.
Here’s the list:
Memphis Christmas and Holiday Parades
– Memphis Christmas Parade In Whitehaven: Saturday, November 23 at 10 a.m.
Elvis Presley Blvd. from the Southland Mall to Laudeen Drive near Piccadilly.
– Hernando Christmas Parade: Monday, December 2 from 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
A hundred floats, cars, bands, and trucks march down Commerce Street around the Hernando Square, ending on East Center Street.
– Collierville Christmas Parade: Friday, December 6, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Down Byhalia from White Road to West Collierville Middle School.
– Millington 2019 Christmas Parade: Saturday, December 7, 1 p.m.
Begins at Newport Avenue, travels down Navy Road to Leroy Boatwright Street.
– Olive Branch Christmas Parade: Saturday, December 7 at 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
North on Pigeon Roost from Olive Branch Elementary, through Old Towne to Hwy. 305 and back to Olive Branch
– Arlington Christmas Parade: December 7 at 3 p.m.
On Airline Road. Last year the route went from Arlington High School to Arlington Elementary School.
– Bartlett Christmas Parade: Saturday, December 7 at 4 p.m.
On Stage Road, from McDonald’s to Shelby Street. This year’s theme is “The Songs of Christmas”.
– Horn Lake Christmas In The Park (Stationary Parade): Saturday, December 7 from 3:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
At Latimer Lakes Park, enjoy walk-by floats, Christmas tree lighting, bands and carolers, and more.
– Stumbling Santa Pub Crawl: Saturday, December 7 from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
While I’m not sure this fully counts as a parade, this event usually attracts several thousand Santas, Mrs. Clauses, elves, reindeer, and more, who go on a pub crawl aka take over downtown. It’s all a toy drive and benefit for Porter-Leath.
– Southaven Christmas Parade: Monday, December 9, 6:30 pm
Step off at SouthPoint Church, left on Stateline/Main Street, right on Northwest Drive to City Hall.
– Germantown Holiday Parade: Saturday, December 14 at 2 p.m.
West on Farmington from Kimbrough to Exeter, north on Exeter and ending at Germantown Athletic Club. Bring a new, unwrapped toy and uniformed Marines will collect them along the route for Toys For Tots.
– Memphis Holiday Parade: Saturday, December 14 at 3 p.m.
Head down to Beale Street for the 2019 downtown Memphis holiday parade.
Am I missing any? Submit here.