A Podcast Of Possibilities: January’s Guest Is Carolyn Michael-Banks
The I Love Memphis Podcast January edition is now live! This month, our guest is Memphis city tour guide Carolyn Michael-Banks.
You can subscribe to our podcast for free right here to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Here are links to some things we talked about during the podcast:
– A Tour Of Possibilites
– Mason Temple history
– “Clayborn Temple To Be Restored” – Memphis Daily News article
– Stax Museum of American Soul Music
– National Civil Rights Museum
– Universal Life Insurance Building
– Mot & Ed’s restaurants on Madison
– Office at Uptown coffee shop
– Alcenia’s soul food restaurant
– Cheesecake Corner on South Main
– Onyx restaurant in South Main
– Four Way Grill soul food restaurant in Soulsville
– KPreSha boutique in South Main
– Pink Diva Cupcakery on Florida Street
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Our guest, Carolyn Michael-Banks, for taking time out of her busy schedule to do an interview with us
– Daniel Lynn from Music + Arts Studio, the new home for recording the I Love Memphis podcast
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast, and also for being our guest