50 Things I Saw At The Bass Pro Pyramid

Posted by Holly Whitfield | April 28th 2015 7279 199

I toured Memphis’ new Bass Pro Pyramid on Monday. If you follow me on Twitter, I was sharing photos and information during the tour, and it was a lot of fun. If you missed it, check out all my Tweets plus some extras in this recap below. (Then follow me on Twitter here to keep up with all my comings and goings around Memphis, and get new info first.)

If you want all the details on info on the Bass Pro Pyramid’s opening, including hours, prices, parking, and more, click here.

Comments

1. AWESOME! I think I'll stop by soon.

2. Kevin says:

I'm way excited this is finally happening. Should be great for the city. I did a bunch of computer work in Springfield, MO one year and was amazed how popular the largest (at the time, now Memphis) Mega Bass Pro was a *serious* Tourist destination. Just wish everything wasn't so expensive. I would love to stay at the hotel but $300 a night? No can do. *Always* wanted to ascend to the top of the Pyramid, but I heard it's like 50 bucks. Again, very glad they are here as I LOVE my City, but hope it doesn't price out the locals where only Tourists can enjoy it. Keep up the good work ILM!

• Holly Whitfield says:

Hi Kevin! Thanks for your kind words! The hotel is far out of my price range, too. Definitely a luxury spot. But the elevator is $10. This morning I heard that ten dollars includes a cocktail, photo, and souvenir cup, but we’ll have to wait and confirm. I also heard that kids would be $5 during the day, but again, some of the info in conflicting. $50 I don’t think is very likely.

3. karen says:

This had better be good…

4. Rachel says:

Thanks for the great report! You really have become the go-to for all the cool things in Memphis.

5. Wo! Archer range is there! Way excited for that.

6. Adam hillis says:

It was a awesome experience glad to be a part of it and build the pyramid! I was one of the three that built the arcade it's a awesome atmosphere I sure hope everyone enjoys it!

7. Kevin says:

You were correct Holly. On 10$ for the elevator and it does include a drink! BTW Chris Vernon gave you props on his radio show yesterday on 92.9 ESPN. He commented on the cool things he saw in this very post and noted he saw it all on the ILM blog! Nice!

• Holly Whitfield says:

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up on Vernon’s show, Kevin! Can’t wait to get up in the elevator myself.

8. […] if you missed it, check out the “50 Things I Saw At the Bass Pro Pyramid” […]