An Interview With MasterChef Junior Winner: Memphis’ Chef Logan
If you subscribe to the I Love Memphis Podcast on iTunes then you already know about the March interview with MasterChef Junior Chef Logan. If not, well, go subscribe for free right here to make sure you don't miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Here is this month's podcast featuring twelve-year-old chef and MasterChef Junior Champion, Logan.
Also in this post are a few links for you to get more info on the other things Kevin and I discuss in the podcast. Just press play to listen right here on the site.
A Few Other Things We Talked About On The Podcast This Month
– The 2015 Beale Street Music Festival Lineup
– Thrillist's Memphis edition
– Order Up With Logan (Chef Logan's Blog)
– Follow Logan on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
– Music + Arts Studio (where we are now recording the I Love Memphis Podcast)
– Memphis Art Project
We couldn't do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we'd like to thank.
– Daniel Lynn from Music + Arts Studio, the new home for recording the I Love Memphis podcast
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Chef Logan and his parents for taking time out of their busy schedules to talk with us
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like "Love is on the Way", which we sample on the podcast