January 2015 Podcast: Paula Raiford
On this month's I Love Memphis Podcast, my cohost Kevin Cerrito and I sit down with Memphis' party queen and owner of Paula and Raiford's Disco, the one and only Paula Raiford.
Note: Thanks for your patience with this month's podcast. We had some technical difficulties that delayed this release and we're also working on some changes to make the podcast better. Bear with us, and we'll soon have an official, regular release date. P.S. the guests we are working on for 2015 are amazing! Subscribe on iTunes to make sure you don't miss anything.
Kevin and I also discuss the booming coffee "scene" in Memphis, Memphis making international news with Google Trekker, updates to FedExForum.
We couldn't do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we'd like to thank.
– Johnny Hardin aka Johnny Radio aka Johnny Podcast, Production Director at WUMR U92 FM for production and editing
– Gil Worth, of OAM Audio, for more prodcuiton and editing. Listen to the OAM Podcast netweork at OAMaudio.com
– Malvin Massey, General Manager at WUMR U92 FM at The University of Memphis for use of facilities
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Paula Raiford, for taking time out of her busy schedule to talk to us
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like "Love is on the Way", which we sample on the podcast