Wednesday News Update: The Greatest Franchise in All of Sports Edition
Happy Wednesday, y'all.
Today in Memphis, we're number one (at least according to ESPN), there's a discount code for BattleDish and a sneak peak at the Indie Memphis lineup, and Muddy's is named one of the Best Bakeries in America.
All of that (and more) is in today's Memphis news update.
Today's happy, inflatable dude photo comes from @billsimmers via Instagram. If you'd like to see your Memphis photos featured here, tag them #ilovememphis.
– First, the big news: ESPN has recognized what all of us have known to be true – the Grizzlies, our Grizzlies, are the no. 1 franchise in all of sports.
– Also, Congrats to the always-fabulous Muddy's Bakeshop on making Travel + Leisure's list of the Best Bakeries in America.
– With the addition of a Bikram Yoga studio, Overton Square is at 78 percent capacity.
– For the first time ever, anyone can buy a ticket to the Memphis Flyer's annual Best of Memphis party.
– Want to go to Dishcrawl's BattleDish for cheap? Use the discount code ilovememphis when you buy your ticket.
Have a tip for I Love Memphis? If you've got a tip for ILM, send me an email. If you'd like to submit a story, photo gallery, video or something else for the blog, do that here. If you've got an event coming up, please add it to the calendar, and if you're not already, follow ILM on Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or Pinterest.