5 Reasons to Watch NASCAR In The Mid-South This Weekend
Did you know that there’s a NASCAR race this weekend in the Mid-South? The Memphis International Raceway in Millington will host the Memphis 150 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, June 2, 2018.
Here are five reasons you should head to MIR this weekend.
1. It’s NASCAR! The stock car races this Saturday are a part of NASCAR’s K&N Pro East Series, and it’s your only chance to see NASCAR action in the Mid-South this year.
2. See Them Before They’re Famous. Saturday’s event gives you a chance to see the next up-and-coming female driver, Hailie Deegan. At just 16 years old, she’s quickly climbing the NASCAR ranks.
3. Young Driver Stand-Outs. Another stand-out driver for the Memphis 150 in Millington on Saturday is Armani Williams, the first ever NASCAR driver with autism. Read more about Mr. Williams and how he’s breaking barriers here.
4. It’s A Great Deal. Adult tickets are only $20, which includes the whole day – practice, qualifiers, and the race itself – from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (The race begins at about 6 p.m.) For the true all-out fan experience, there’s a NASCAR pit pass that includes admission and gets you up close with the drivers and their crews for just $40.
5. You Can Bring The Whole Family. Most of the events at Memphis International Raceway are designed with families in mind, so the kids can enjoy a day at the racetrack. For the Memphis 150 on June 2, MIR will have live music and a kids zone with activities for the younger ones. Plus, kids ages 12 to 6 get in for just $5, and kids ages 5 and under get in for free.
Get your tickets here.
Memphis 150 NASCAR K&N Pro East Series
Memphis International Raceway
5500 Victory Lane
Millington, Tennessee 38053
June 2, 2018
10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
$20 adults/ $5 junior (6-12) / free for kids (5 and under)