The Willy Wonka Of Memphis: A Podcast With Phillip Ashley Chocolates
The I Love Memphis Podcast February edition is now live! This month, our guest is Memphis chocolatier, Chef Phillip Ashley.
You can subscribe to our podcast for free right here to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Here are links to some things we talked about during the podcast:
– CMT’s Million Dollar Quartet
– Alabama BBQ’s Beale Street Billboard
– Phillip Ashley Chocolates website, Facebook, and Forbes article
– Buy Phillip Ashley Chocolates on NeimanMarcus.com
– I Love Memphis post about Phillip Ashley Chocolates shop in Cooper Young
– Chisca Hotel
– Chisca Hotel History
And, as promised, here’s the photo of Kevin and Phillip at the Battle of the Bras. (Also, CJ Lusk is on the left.)
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Our guest, Phillip, for taking time out of his busy schedule to do an interview with us
– Daniel Lynn from Music + Arts Studio, the new home for recording the I Love Memphis podcast
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast, and also for being our guest