Happy National Hot Dog Day! Here’s Where to Celebrate
Happy National Hot Dog Day!
Here are a few places in Memphis that have hot dogs (and holiday-appropriate hot dog specials):
– Chiwawa is celebrating with half-price hot dogs all day (and they've added a few new ones to the menu).
– Hog and Hominy has an incredible beef and cheddar dog on both their lunch and dinner menus.
– Bardog Tavern has a daily hot dog special, though I'm not sure what today's is yet.
– There's also Memphis Dawgs, a hot dog cart that's usually parked downtown. Hopefully, the weather will let up and he'll come out today.
– If you can find one, you could always celebrate with a Pronto Pup. It's mustard-slathered joy on a stick.
– Lunchbox Eats has the Principal's Office Link, which is a hot sausage topped with fried eggs, lettuce, tomatoes and sauce, wrapped in a grilled cheese sandwich. Just think about that for a second.
Where are you celebrating? Know of any other hot dog specials? Add them in the comments.