Get out your Growl Towels and ditch your razors – no matter what happens tonight, the Grizzlies are playing the LA Clippers in the first round of the NBA Playoffs on Sunday. Here's hoping that they'll be at the FedExForum.
To celebrate, the Grizzlies, Hoop City Memphis and I are teaming up to reward those of you with the most Grizzlies pride with some sweet gear.
Here's are a few ways you could do it (but don't let that limit you):
- Grow a playoff beard.
- Or, if you can't grow one, make a playoff beard.
- Decorate your car.
- Decorate your house.
- Show off your gameday outfit (I know you have one).
- Build a tiny shrine to superiour defense.
- Show me your bobblehead collection.
- Pose in front of one of the many local businesses (the Pink Palace, the Zoo and Graceland are all included) that are decorating for the playoffs.
I'll post all of the pictures here as I get them, but if you'd like to win some of the sweet Grizzlies swag and Hoop City Memphis t-shirts that I have, get them to me by 12 p.m. on Friday, May 4.