Come From Away
$25 - $125
The Orpheum Theatre
203 S. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
BASED ON A MOVING TRUE STORY
While we had hoped to present Come From Away in July as planned, we are faced with a lack of information about when Broadway tours will resume. In light of this, we have worked with producers to reschedule the performances of Come From Away to Oct. 5-10, 2021.
With these altered dates, we will be able to present this moving true story at a time further removed from our current uncertainties.
Tickets for the original dates will be honored for the corresponding performance day and time of the production's rescheduled dates. Please refer to the schedule below for adjusted performance days and times.
If a ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance, refunds are available, with additional options for season ticket holders. Information about these options has been sent via email to all purchasers. If you did not receive an email or have questions, email [email protected].
Approximately 100 minutes
Updated Ticket Schedule
- Tickets for Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 7:30pm will be honored Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021, at 7:30pm
- Tickets for Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 7:30pm will be honored Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2021, at 7:30pm
- Tickets for Thursday, July 23, 2020, 7:30pm will be honored Thursday, Oct. 7, 2021, at 7:30pm
- Tickets for Friday, July 24, 2020, 7:30pm will be honored Friday, Oct. 8, 2021, at 7:30pm
- Tickets for Saturday, July 25, 2020, 2pm will be honored Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021, at 2pm
- Tickets for Saturday, July 25, 2020, 8pm will be honored Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021, at 8pm
- Tickets for Sunday, July 26, 2020, 1pm will be honored Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021, at 1pm
- Tickets for Sunday, July 26, 2020, 6:30pm will be honored Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021, at 6:30pm
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!
This New York Times Critics’ Pick takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
Don’t miss this breathtaking new musical written by Tony® nominees Irene Sankoff and David Hein, and helmed by Tony-winning Best Director, Christopher Ashley. Newsweek cheers, “It takes you to a place you never want to leave!”
On 9/11, the world stopped.
On 9/12, their stories moved us all.
Photos © Matthew Murphy