2022 Creative Works Conference
General Admission: $399
Student Admission: $199
Partner Pass: $49
The Halloran Centre
225 S Main Street
Memphis, TN 38101
The Creative Works Conference is a 3-day event featuring (18) eye-opening presentations, (10) hands-on workshops, (3) unforgettable after parties, (36) curated market vendors, and so much more from top creative talent from across the country.
- Brian Collins — Co-Founder, Chief Creative Officer at Collins
- Theresa Fitzgerald — VP Creative Director at Sesame Workshop
- Amos Kennedy Jr. — Printer, Book Artist and Papermaker
- Ilana Griffo & Katie Johnson — Partners at Goodtype
- Ty Mattson — Principal, Creative Director at Mattson Creative
- Meg Lewis — Designer, Illustrator, Artist
- J Alexander Diaz — Creative Director at Los Angeles Lakers
- Anthony & Natalie Armendariz — Co-Founders at Funsize
- Holley M. Kholi-Murchison — Artist & Cultural Geographer
- Craighton Berman — Industrial Designer, Illustrator, founder of Manual
- Joshua Ariza — Multidisciplinary Designer
- Nu Goteh — Multi-Disciplinary Creative & Designer
- Radha Mistry — Designer
- Elizabeth Goodspeed — Designer & Casual Archivist
- Kong Wee Pang — Artist, Illustrator & Designer
- Joshua Blankenship — Designer
- Christopher Michon — Designer & Entrepreneur
- Lauren Rae Holtermann — Designer & Illustrator
- Lettering-Focused Hand Embroidery — Jenna Blazevich, Founder & Designer at Vichcraft
- Vector Machine — Bob Ewing, Letterer & Brand Designer
- The Secret of Masterful Storytelling — Brian McDonald, Author, Screenwriter, Director & Producer
- Storytelling Strategies for Illustrators — Daniel Fishel, Artist, Illustrator & Educator
- Type + Image: Building a Band - T — Joshua Noom, Designer & Illustrator
- How to Extend a Brand — Matt Lehman, Designer & Illustrator
- Building Your Brand: Personal & Professional — Dan Janssen & Dustin Noden, Lincoln Design Co.
- Product Photography for Designers — Allie Mounce & Clare Freeman, Partners at Pretty Useful Co.
- Create a Personal Project — Clark Orr & Brittany Reagan, Partners at Hellcats USA
- Build a Bad-Ass Creative Business — Ilana Griffo & Katie Johnson, Partners at Goodtype
Join us in person this October as we celebrate and showcase the possibilities of a creative career, plug you into the skills you need to grow your practice, and connect you to friends and creative peers from around the globe.
Visit creativeworks.co/conference for more info.