The Memphis Happy Hour Guide
Updated March 2020
You want to go out drinking – for happy hour or otherwise – but you don’t want to spend a ton of cash in the process. You’re looking to find your new go-to Memphis happy hour or drink specials hotspot, or do you just want a list of Memphis happy hour spots? We have you covered. It’s CHEAP DRINKING IN MEMPHIS time.
Here’s your guide to the best happy hours, pint nights, and cheap drink specials in different spots all over the city.
Keep in mind that businesses make changes all the time and be sure to call ahead to double check. We try to keep this as updated as possible – so if you have a tip, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Memphis Happy Hours Listed In Alphabetical Order
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3-6 p.m.
- $1 off draft beer, $3-$5 house wine
- Memphis Monday: $3 Memphis drafts from 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3-5 p.m.
- $1 off draft beer, house wines and well liquor
- Bachelor Monday Watch Parties (Jan. – March) with $5 wine/vodka, $4 rosé, $3 drafts
Happy Hour daily from 4-6 p.m
- $5 house wines, $2 off Italian wines and cocktails, $1 off draft beers, and discounted entrees.
Happy Hour Thursday through Saturday 4-7 p.m.
- $5.50 Refreshing Specialty Cocktails, $1 off house wine, $2 off spiked shakes, bottled beer discounted
- Mondays: $4 martinis from 5 p.m.-close.
- Tuesdays: $3 pint night
- Wednesdays: half off bottles of wine
- Thursdays: $5 martinis for ladies and $3 Stellas for fellas
- Fridays: half-price martinis, 4 – 6 p.m.
- Weekends: $3 Bloody Marys and Mimosas from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- $1 off draft beers, $4 sangria, $5 house wines.
- Mondays: $5 margaritas all day
- Tuesdays: $2 tacos all day
- Wednesdays: $5 house wine by the glass and half price on select bottles
- Thursdays: $4 sangria by the glass.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 5-7 p.m.
- Sat. and Sun. brunch ($4 mimosas, bloody Marys, cheap screws, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Bayou Bar and Grill
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- $1 off all drinks.
Happy Hour weekdays 4-7 p.m.
- $1 off liquor drinks up to $6.75.
- Saturdays and Sundays: $1 off bloody marys and screwdrivers from 11 a.m.-3p.m.
Happy Hour and Specials Monday through Friday, 4-7 p.m.
- Additional specials if an Orpheum Theatre show is happening
Happy Hour Thursday through Thursday, 4 – 9 p.m.
- $2 domestic longnecks, $3 draft craft beer, $4 well drinks
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- $1 off pints, mixed drinks, and wine.
- Margarita Mondays: half-price house margaritas all day.
- Top Shelf Tuesdays with top shelf margaritas starting at half price from 5 p.m. – close
- Wednesdays: $1 off drinks (except can beers) from 4 p.m.-close with valid 38104 license
- Thursdays: Ladies’ Night with $25 beer bongs from 5 p.m.-close
- Fridays: $10.00 Corona and Corona Light buckets all day and half price House Small Margaritas from 4-7pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Bloody Marys, Marias, & Mimosas $2.50 bloody marys and marias till 5pm and 100oz Mimosa Bongs for $32.00
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 2-7 p.m
- $1 off drinks excluding premiums
- Mondays: $3 draft pints and $2 off whiskey flights from 5 p.m.-3 a.m.
Lunch Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- $2 off all seasonal wine and frozen drinks.
(bar only) Happy Hour is Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- $2 off all draft beers, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off well liquors, $4 select red and white wines by the glass, discounted bar menu.
Happy Hour 4-7 p.m. daily
- Cocktail and oyster specials
- Martini Madness on Saturday from 4 – 7 p.m.
Happy Hour from 1-7 p.m. daily
Ecco on Overton Park
Happy Hour Tuesday through Thursday, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Happy hour is extended on Tuesdays
Eight & Sand
Happy Hour specials 4 – 6 p.m. on weekdays.
- $9 weekly cocktail special (changes every week)
- $7 wines by the glass
- $5 well drinks
- $1 off Wiseacre beers
Evelyn & Olive
Happy Hour Specials, 4 – 7 p.m.
Flying Saucer Downtown
Happy Hour Tuesday – Friday, 4 – 7 p.m.
- $5 drafts
French Truck Coffee
Daily wine and craft beer specials from 4 – 7 p.m.
The Guest House at Graceland
Happy Hour from 4-6 p.m. daily
- Daily featured drinks for $5
- Mondays: martinis
- Tuesdays: tequila sunrise cocktails
- Wednesdays: whiskey sour cocktails
- Thursdays: long beach iced tea cocktails
- Friday: fuzzy navel cocktails
- Saturday: red or white sangria
- Sunday: mimosas and bloody marys
Happy Hour Monday through Friday 11 a.m.-7p.m.
- $3 domestics and $4.50 well drinks
- Mondays: $4 pints
- Wednesdays: $4 house wines.
Happy Hour Tuesday through Sunday, 3 – 7 p.m.
- 2-for-1 on draft beers, selection varies by location.
Knifebird Wine Bar
Happy Hour Tuesday through Saturday, 4-6 p.m. and all day Sunday.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- $1 off bottled beers, $4 domestic pints, $4 house wines, $5 wells
Happy Hour Fridays until 8 p.m.
- $2.50 domestic beer and $3.50 draft beer.
- Tuesdays: $2.50 pints all day
- Wednesdays: $5 select liquors, $2 domestic bottles, half off all wines from 5 – 10 p.m. and $5 appetizers all day
- Thursdays: draft beer specials from 8 – 10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: $3 select drafts and $3.50 bloody mary and mimosa specials.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 4-7 p.m.
- $2 off drafts, $2.50 domestic bottles, $4 well liquor, $4 wines
- Tuesdays: $10 select wine bottles from 7 p.m.-midnight
Lucchesi’s Beer Garden
Happy Hour Friday and Saturday, 10 p.m. – midnight; Sunday 3 – 10 p.m.
- Monday: $1 off random styles or breweries
- Tuesday: $1 off bottles and cans
- Wednesday: $2 off most pints
- Thursday: $1 off seasonal drafts and bottles
Marciano Mediterranean & Italian: Happy Hour is Monday through Friday 4:30 – 7 p.m. $5 house wine and $6 mixed drinks.
Maximo’s on Broad
$3 house wine, draft beer, well liquor, and sangria during happy hour Wednesday through Saturday, 5 – 7 p.m.
Molly’s La Casita
Happy Hour Tuesday through Friday from 3 – 8 p.m , Saturday from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Mondays: $6 house margaritas from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Mosa Asian Bistro
Happy Hour is Tuesday through Thursday, 5 – 7:30 p.m. and Fridays, 5 – 8:30 p.m.
Mulan Asian Bistro
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 – 7 p.m., Saturday 12 a.m – 7 p.m.
- Additional specials on Mondays
Next Door American Eatery (inside Crosstown Concourse)
Happy Hour 3 – 6 p.m. daily
- $3-5 snacks, $4 select draft beers, $6 select cocktails and wine.
Weekly specials Monday through Friday
- Martini Monday: $5 martinis all night
- Laid Back Tuesday: two-for-one hand crafted cocktails from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Compliment Wednesdays: $5 appetizers and cocktails from 3-7 p.m.
- Thursday Afterwork Set: $4 hand crafted cocktails from 3-7 p.m.
- Smooth R&B Friday: $5 hand crafted cocktails from 3-7 p.m.
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 – 7 p.m.
- $1 off Bud Light draft, $0.50 off well drinks
Early Bird & Happy Hours Monday through Thursday, 4:30 – 6 p.m.
- $1 off all domestic beer, $1 off all wine by the glass, $1 off all saké by the bottle, $5 all house martinis.
Rizzo’s: Drink specials from 5 – 10 p.m.
Robata Ramen & Yakitori Bar: Monday through Friday from 5pm to 7pm
Happy Hour daily until 7 p.m.
- $1 off most beers, drafts, and well drinks.
- Martini Monday: $5 regular / $10 jumbo on select martinis
- Tuesday Pint Night: $2.50 draft beer
- Thursday Import Night: $2.50 import bottles
The Silly Goose
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 2 – 8 p.m.
- $2 domestic beers, $5 house wine and well liquor
The Liquor Store
Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 2 – 4 p.m.
The Slider Inn – Midtown
Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 5 – 8 p.m.: $1 off draft beers, well liquors, and house wines.
Slider Inn – Downtown
Happy Hour Monday – Friday 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- $1 off drafts, house wines, well liquor
South of Beale
Monday through Friday, 3 – 6 p.m.
- $2 off drafts, wells, and wines
Swanky’s: Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 3 – 6 p.m: $1 off bottled beers and house margs. (hours and deals vary by location, call ahead to confirm)
Terrace at the River Inn
Winter Happy Hours 5-6 p.m. daily
- $4 beer specials and $6 martini and wine specials.
- Whiskey Wednesdays: $7 whiskey cocktails and $5 small plates all night
- Champagne Thursdays: $6 glasses of champagne and small plates all night
The Casual Pint: Happy Hour Tuesday through Friday from 3 – 5 p.m., $1 off drafts
Tsunami: Happy Hour Weekdays form 5 – 7 p.m. with $6 wines, $5 drafts and app specials.
Happy Hour daily from 3-7 p.m, extended hours on Mondays and Thursdays
- Discounts and specials on wine, cocktails, Bud Light draft, well liquor, domestic bottled beer, and appetizers.
“Animal Hour”, which is basically happy hour, 9-10 p.m. daily
- Wednesdays: Pint Night
- Saturdays: Stop N Go Night, different drink specials every hour
- Sundays: $2.50 bloody marys and mimosas
Young Avenue Deli: Happy Hour Monday through Friday, 4 – 7 p.m., $1 off well drinks and domestic beers.
Aldo’s Midtown: $1 off house red and white wines Monday through Friday, 3-5 p.m.
Amerigo: Happy Hour every day with $5 house wines and $2 off Italian wines from 4-6 p.m.
Automatic Slim’s: Wednesday half-price bottles of wine.
Bluefin: Sunday through Thursday, 5-6 p.m.: $4 house wine.
Boscos Squared: Monday through Friday 3:30-6:30 p.m., $1 off wine
Celtic Crossing: Monday through Friday 2-7 p.m., $1 off wine. Monday through Friday 11 a.m.-2p.m., $2 off all seasonal wine
Ciao Bella: Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., $4 a glass select red and white wines
Green Beetle: $4 house wines on Wednesdays.
Guest House at Graceland: $5 house wines daily from 4 – 6 p.m.
LBOE:Wednesdays half off all wines, 5-10 p.m.
Local Gastropub: Monday through Friday, 4-7 p.m., $4 wines. Tuesdays, $10 select wine bottles from 7 p.m.-midnight
Next Door American Eatery: 3-6 p.m. daily, $6 select wines by the glass
South of Beale: Monday through Friday, 3-6 p.m.: $2 off glasses of wine.
Automatic Slim’s: Mondays $4 martinis from 5 p.m.-close. Thursdays $5 martinis for ladies.
The Cove: Martini madness Saturdays, 4 – 7 p.m.
Felicia Suzanne: 25 Cent martinis during lunch! (not a typo).
Red Koi: Monday through Thursday, 4:30-6 p.m.: $5 all house martinis.
Silky Sullivan’s: Mondays $5 select martinis all day.
Beer Busts, Pint Nights, Special Occasion Shooters, and Other Cheap Drinks
Aldo’s Midtown: $3 draft beers on Monday nights.
Automatic Slim’s: Tuesdays $3 pint night.
Bluefin: Sunday through Thursday, 5 – 6 p.m., 2 for 1 domestic beers for $5.
Blue Monkey: Pint Night Sunday and Monday.
Boscos Squared: Monday through Friday, 3:30 – 6:30, discounted draft beers.
Celtic Crossing: Mondays, 5 p.m. – close, $3 draft pints, $2 off whiskey flights.
Ciao Bella, Monday through Thursday, 11 am. – 6 p.m., $2 off draft beer and $1 off bottled beer.
Flying Saucer Cordova: Happy Hour Tuesday through Friday, 4 – 7 p.m. $4 drafts.
Flying Saucer Downtown: $4 Pints on Mondays, Happy Hour Tuesday – Friday, 4 – 7 p.m. $5 drafts.
Green Beetle: Monday is Pint Night, $4 pints.
Local Gastropub: Pint Night Wednesday, 7 p.m. – Close. $3 (for most) pints. Midtown location only.
LBOE: Tuesdays, $2,50 pints all day.Thursdays, draft beer specials from 8-10 p.m. Weekends $3 select drafts.
Lucchesi’s Beer Garden: Mondays, $1 OFF random brews. Tuesday $1 off bottles and cans. Wednesday Pints Night, $2 off most pints. Thursday $1 off seasonal beers.
Next Door American Eatery: $4 select draft beers from 3 – 6 p.m. daily
Silky Sullivan’s: Pint Night Sundays, 4 – 10 p.m., $3 Miller Lite draft, $4 Dos Equis.
Swanky’s: Monday through Friday, 4 – 6 p.m.: $1 off bottled beers. (deals vary by location, call ahead to confirm)
Three Guys Pizza Pies: 3 Guys Brew pints $1.99 all day, every day.
TJ Mulligan’s: Pint Night is Tuesday with $2.50 pints, various beer bucket specials for game days. Check website for schedule.
Ubees: Wednesday Pint Night, Thursday College Night Beer Bust starts at 8 p.m.
Young Avenue Deli: Pint Night Wednesdays
Ed. Note: You’ll want to buy a drink for contributor Wesley Paraham, who worked to update this guide to Memphis happy hours with lots and lots of calls emails, and visits.
If you are a restaurant or bar and you want to change your information or be added to the list, email me at email@example.com and be sure to use subject line “Memphis Happy Hours” so I can help you out! Please use that subject line, guys, it will really help me out in keeping this updated. 🙂