New Memphis Foodie Event: The Bluff City Brunch Festival
The foodie genius behind City Tasting Tours has announced a new festival coming up in May 2020—the Bluff City Brunch Festival!***
Bluff City Brunch Festival is on Saturday, May 30, 2020 at the Fourth Bluff Park from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Expect loads of delicious brunch dishes from local restaurants, a 30-foot Bloody Mary bar, and other brunch drinks like mimosas, sangria, Irish coffee, beer, and cider.
There will also be live music from AvonDale, DJ Sledro, games, and tokens for voting on your favorite dishes. More details:
- Bloody Mary bar sponsored by Old Dominick and Papi Joes Bloody Mary mix
- Irish coffee station featuring Dr. Beans Coffee
- Watermelon mimosas courtesy of Electrolyfe Juice Bar
- More cocktails like a berry basil mimosa from Reveled Spirits
- VIP tickets are $50 in advance ($65 day-of) and include hors d’oeuvres, exclusive cocktails, VIP lounge (brunch food items are still extra).
A list of participating restaurants is forthcoming, and we’ll be updating this post with more information soon. The best part? The event benefits A Step Ahead Foundation.
***not to be confused with Let’s Brunch Memphis Festival that is March 28
Bluff City Brunch Festival
Fourth Bluff Park
May 30, 2020
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.