Get Cheesy At The Memphis Grilled Cheese Fest
Grilled Cheese Fest is back at the Hi-Tone for another round of cheesy, carb-filled competition with a side of tomato soup. Grilled Cheese Fest 2019 is Sunday, November 10 from noon to 6 p.m.
Think you have a chance to make the winning grilled cheese sandwich? The Fest is looking for competition teams ($200 entry fee for teams of six) so sign up here. They’re also still accepting applications for craft vendors, too.
Keep reading for info this year’s event, plus a gratuitous amount of cheese-related imagery.
– It’s a competition. Local cooking teams – “amateur” teams and teams from restaurants – will compete for title of Best Grilled Cheese, so be sure to vote for your favorite samples.
– You can try 1/4 sandwich samples from the teams, while supplies last.
– There will be live music, an adult game zone, a Bloody Mary Bar (21+ only), kids’ activities, craft vendors, and more.
– It’s a family- and pet-friendly event, rain or shine.
– The event benefits ALIVE Rescue Memphis, and has raised about $24,000.
What’s your favorite way to make (or eat) a grilled cheese sandwich? Let us know in the comments.
Grilled Cheese Festival 5
412 N. Cleveland
Sunday, November 10
noon t0 6 p.m.
$5 / $25 VIP