Celebrate 901 Day At EXPOSURE at FedExForum
901 Day is officially on September 1, of course. It’s an unofficial holiday that we acknowledge because it shares numbers with our phone area code. It’s that simple.
This year’s Exposure event will be on Thursday, August 29, from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. in the Concourse at FedExForum. The event is free, and open to everyone. There will be free parking in the garage.
Expect giveaways for early arrivers, food and drink for sale, live entertainment, local bands, art, interactive fun, and the Beale Street Flippers.
Why is it called Exposure? Because this party exposes you to more than 150 local organizations, clubs, groups, and businesses. Whether you’ve just moved to Memphis and want to get the lay of the land, or you’re lived here your whole life and want to get “plugged in”, this is a chance to do just that.
A few more fun things to look forward to at Exposure 2019:
– local hip hop artist goldperms debuts his newest album
– performances from Grizz Drumline, Grizz Girls, ISI belly dancers, QCG aerialists, and the Beale Street Flippers
– Bicentennial Games – field-day style games performed for your entertainment and delight by locals such as WKNO’s Kacky Walton, chef Kelly English, and yes, even yours truly (I’m still determining what
– Giveaways for the first 250 people
– Scavenger Hunt (grand prize is a tablet courtesy of Gant Systems)
August 29, 2019
6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
free, all ages
RSVP to the Facebook Event