Strut Your Stuff! Win Tickets To Zoo Rendezvous (Giveaway Ended)
The Memphis Zoo is one of the top zoos in the country, and this weekend, they’re throwing one of the top parties in town: Zoo Rendezvous. Want to go? Tickets are still available here,
or you can keep reading to find out how to win a free pair.
****Congrats to our winner, Christina Babu!! Thanks to all who entered.****
Honestly, y’all, this may be the biggest giveaway we’ve done on the blog in a while…
Zoo Rendezvous is this Saturday, September 8 from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and tickets are $200 per person. At the event, you’ll be able to roam select parts of the Zoo and enjoy a smorgasbord of food and drinks, plus live music on several stages.
How to win:
Try samples from about 70 restaurants and bars like Gus’ Fried Chicken, Frost Bake Shop, Folks Folly, Railgarten, Hattie B’s, The Bayou…plus some awesome local catering companies like Hog Wild, CFY, and Heart & Soul. A few I’m personally excited about: Elwood’s, Strano by Chef Josh, Texas de Brazil, and Philip Ashley Chocolates. You can see the full list here.
I’ve never been to Zoo Rendezvous (sad!) so I asked my pal, Memphis Flyer columnist Meghan Stuthard, for her tips:
- Bring money to tip bartenders like you would at any big event.
- Food lines may be longer at the front, because people walk in and go to the nearest station. Maybe walk around or head to a less crowded area to help the flow.
- “Festive and fun” cocktail attire is suggested. You’ll be walking around to try all that good food, so keep that in mind when choosing shoes.
- It’s going to be warm, so keep that in mind, too.
- The animals are mostly asleep or inside because it’s night time and that’s what animals do. Don’t – and I quote – “be the drunken buffoon trying to wake up the flamingoes”.
How To Win (Giveaway Ended) I have two tickets to give away for this Saturday’s event – a $400 value – and this is how you can win them: Leave a comment on ****this blog post**** telling me your favorite thing about the Memphis Zoo. I will do a random drawing on Friday at noon and email the winner. That’s it! Just click on the comment below and leave a comment. Good luck!