365 Things to Do in Memphis #226: Drink Outside
Updated August 2018
Now that the hottest, stickiest nastiest July ever has melted into to an with occasionally tolerable days, it’s time to grab your drinks and head back outside. Assignment #226 in the 365 Things to Do in Memphis is to have a drink on a patio.
Not sure which patio best suits your needs? Here’s a list of the original I Love Memphis favorite patios, plus a list of 10 more worthy places.
Some of Memphis’ favorite or otherwise new and notable places to drink outside are:
– Taprooms: Ghost River, High Cotton, Memphis Made, Wiseacre, Meddlesome, Crosstown
– Loflin Yard
– Slider Inn
– The Bayou (or really, anywhere in Overton Square)
– Muddy’s Midtown (coffee and tea, no booze)
– Cafe Ole (or really, anywhere in Cooper Young)
– Flying Saucer Cordova
– Mellow Mushroom Germantown
But really, those are just a tee-tiny sampling. This post has a list of more than 100 Memphis patios, organized by neighborhood.
Originally published 2012.