9 Booze-Free Memphis Drinks To Keep You Cool This Summer
It’s not even June, and it’s going to feel like about 99 degrees today in Memphis. But no worries, we’ve got splash pads and pools open and plenty of options for alcohol-free drinks (ok…some are more treats than drinks) to keep you cool and refreshed during this time of year.
1. Strawberry lemonade at Trolley Stop Market
2. Juices from the new Electrolyfe Juice Bar
3. Mocktails at Hog & Hominy
4. Cool treats at La Michoacana – the paletas are only the beginning there
5. Jerry’s, duh.
6. Casablanca’s tea is probably the best tea in the world. You can get it sweet or unsweet, hot or iced.
7. Coconut Matcha concoction (and plenty of other iced season drinks) at City & State
8. Pineapple green tea honey latte (and all kinds of other gourmet teas) at Cafe SereniTea
9. Lemonade of the Day at Lunchbox Eats
Got any more favorite beverages from around town? Let me know in the comments.