Happy National Hot Dog Day 2015! Here’s Where to Celebrate
Happy National Hot Dog Day!
Here are a few places in Memphis that have hot dogs (and holiday-appropriate hot dog specials):
– Hog and Hominy has an incredible beef and cheddar dog on both their lunch and dinner menus.
– Oshi Burger has several different gourmet all-beef hot dogs, chicken sausage, and lamb sausage with crazy toppings.
– You can celebrate with a corn dog or sausage dog from Carnival Food Drive Thru and then wash it down with a funnel cake and some lemonade.
– Lunchbox Eats has the Principal’s Office Link, which is a hot sausage topped with fried eggs, lettuce, tomatoes and sauce, wrapped in a grilled cheese sandwich. Just think about that for a second.
– Elwood’s Shack on Summer Avenue has the best hot dog I’ve had probably in my life. The BBQ Slaw Dog is an all-beef hot dog topped with slightly spicy slaw made of purple cabbage, jalapeños, and blue cheese. Yes. Blue cheese.
Where are you celebrating? Know of any other hot dog specials? Add them in the comments.