Beale Street Landing Free Tuesday Movies Lineup 2015

Posted by Holly Whitfield | June 15th 2015 3216 0

Starting tomorrow (June 16) Beale Street Landing will show free movies on a giant screen every Tuesday through the summer.

14794790975_ecaf99bdba_z

All movies will start at 8:30 p.m. on the grassy roof of Beale Street Landing. Bring your chairs and blankets, but leave coolers, picnic baskets, and pets at home. Riverfront Grill will be open, and there are plans for a food truck or two.

Here’s the schedule:

June 16: Indiana Jones & Raiders of the Lost Ark (PG)

June 23: Monsters Inc. (G)

June 30: Independence Day (PG-13)

July 7: Pirates of the Caribbean- The Curse of the Black Pearl (PG-13)

July 14: Star Trek: The Future Begins (PG-13)

July 21: Frozen (PG)

July 28: The Princess Bride (PG)

August 4: Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade (PG-13)

Go there:

Beale Street Landing Twilight Tuesday Movies
251 Riverside Dr, Memphis, TN 38103
free, all ages
Tuesdays June 16 through August 4
8:30 p.m.

memphisriverfront.com

Comments

1. JIM WILSON says:

Hooly, I would like you to be our guest on a Friday night as we present free music on the Delta Blues Winery Main Stage, every Friday night, 7-10 pm.  One can bring their lawn chairs, picnic, sit and listen to music.  WE have wine by the glass or bottle to purchase.

Please come see us, Tuesday thru saturday 10-6 except friday of course, and Sunday, noon till 6 pm.   wine tours are available.

2. jc reed says:

This is nice but these are old movies,it will be nice to watch current movies that is out.

3. Kisten Lenoir says:

Im very excited to see this outdoor movie series using the new Beale Street Landing. It seems someone is focused on using our many awesome resources to catch Memphis up to participating in activities that occur in most big AND smaill cities. After looking at the movies choices, I would love to see a more diverse lineup to attract a more cultural audience. I truly hope this intent is not to attract a certain audience or disuade another from attending. I look forward to the years ahead. Again…im Excited for this “good look.”

4. Reese says:

Can I bring my own food? Do I have to buy the truck food?

• Holly Whitfield says:

Reese, I’m not sure if they’re seaching bags for food or how strict they are. I think they just want to avoid people bringing in big coolers. Food truck purchases are not required.