Live From The Brewery: Grizz Announcer Rick Trotter and Bongo Lady
If you subscribe to the I Love Memphis Podcast on iTunes then you already know that the I Love Memphis podcast is taking the show on the road for April and May and broadcasting live from the Tennessee Brewery on alternating Thursdays.
If not you can subscribe for free right here to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Here are some links to things we talked about in the podcast:
Our final Live From The Brewery podcast is May 21. Stop by and say hi while we recrod live at about 5 p.m. in the art atrium area by the cool staircase.
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Gil Worth from OAM Network for making the live broadcast and recording happen. This wouldn’t be possible without his network – check out all the podcasts!
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Rick Trotter and Malenda Meacham aka “Bongo Lady” for taking time out of their busy schedules to join us
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast