Live From The Brewery: Adam “The Poet” and Marvin Stockwell
The I Love Memphis podcast is took the show on the road for April and May and broadcasted live from the Tennessee Brewery. This past week was our last special edition.
You can subscribe for free right here to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Here are some links to things we talked about in the podcast:
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Gil Worth from OAM Network for making the live broadcast and recording happen. This wouldn’t be possible without his network – check out all the podcasts!
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Adam Maldonado and Marvin Stockwell for taking time out of their busy schedules to join us
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast