You’re Invited To A Party In The Park 2015 Edition
Next week is National Travel and Tourism Week, and the Memphis CVB is celebrating by throwing a big Party In The Park, and you’re invited!
We’re taking over Court Square downtown on Wednesday, May 6, from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and filling it up with booths, activities, entertainment and food trucks.
Last year it was a blast, basically a pop-up Memphis vacation – a sampling of uniquely Memphis people and things all in one place on one day. Check out the photos from 2014 right here. This year, come by for lunch and fun.
Here are some of the things we’ll have at Party In The Park this year:
– Fuel, Hot Mess, and Stick ‘Em Food Trucks
– Peabody Duckmaster
– Beale Street Flippers
– Chalk artists
– Metal Museum mobile forge
– Blues musician Eric Hughes
– Amurica Photo Booth “I Love Memphis” edition (free photos!)
– Antique Car from American Dream Safari
– Giveaways from tons of local attractions and organizations
– Canoes, bikes, kayaks
– Rockey the Redbird
– Guided walking tour
Fun facts about tourism: 10 million people visit Memphis every year from all over the world, and tourism has about a $3 billion economic impact.
I hope to see you there!
Party In The Park
Wednesday, May 6
11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.