Live From The Brewery: Ben Orgel, Adam Exelbierd, and Luke McLuke.
If you subscribe to the I Love Memphis Podcast on iTunes then you already know that the I Love Memphis podcast is taking the show on the road for April and May and broadcasting live from the Tennessee Brewery on alternating Thursdays.
If not, well, go subscribe for free right here to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Here are our guests for the first April 2015 I Love Memphis Podcast, “Live From The Brewery”:
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Win A Limited Edition Brewery Painting And a T-Shirt Giveway Over!
If you want to win this piece of art, leave me a comment on THIS POST and tell me your favorite part of the brewrey. I’ll pick someone at random to win the painting on Saturday 4/11 around noon. Congrats to Brendan for winning the random drawing!
We couldn’t do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we’d like to thank.
– Gil Worth from OAM Network for making the live broadcast and recording happen. This wouldn’t be possible without his network – check out all the podcasts!
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Ben and Adam for taking time out of their busy opening day duties to interview with us
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like “Love is on the Way”, which we sample on the podcast