Buy Tickets, Win Tickets, Get Bling: Memphis Redbirds Benefit Game (Giveaway Over)
This Friday June 27 at AutoZone Park is no regular Redbirds game. Here are a few special reasons why you should plan to be there.
1. Bling. The first 2,000 fans who enter the ballpark will get a replica 2013 NLCS St. Louis Cardinals Championship Ring. It's this summer's must-have accessory, and arguably the best giveaway of this season.
2. Block Party. It's a Friday game, so there's a block party starting two hours before the game, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. This week you'll enjoy live music from A-440 and $2 beer specials.
3. Benefit. If you buy your ticket ($16) from Corey at the Redbirds (instructions below) then $5 from each ticket will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association in Memphis, to support local programs that help people affected by the disease – patients and caregivers.
4. Bonus/Bring friends for free (Giveaway over). Win two tickets to the game. First, email/call Corey at the Redbirds to get a ticket then comment on this blog post and tell me you plan on going. At the end of the day (about 4:30 p.m.) I'll randomly select one commenter to win two additional tickets.
Here's the catch: If you buy your tickets at the gate or through a website, those dollars won't make it to the Alzheimer's Association. You must purchase your tickets by calling Corey Gilden at 901-722-0294 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you tell him that you want to buy to benefit the Alzheimer's Association. You'll pick up your tickets at Will Call with your Photo ID.
Memphis Redbirds v. Round Rock Express
June 27, 2014
First pitch at 7:05 p.m.
200 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
– call Corey at 901-722-0294
– email email@example.com