48 Hour Photo Contest – Win Two Tickets to the CY Regional Beer Fest
Before the Cooper Young Regional Beer Fest sold out this week, I managed to procure two free tickets from the generous folks organizing the Fest. To choose who wins the tickets, we're going to have a 48-hour photo contest on Twitter and Instagram.
Here are the rules:
1. Post a photo of a local beer(s) or something local beer-related. Glass, bottle, can, whatever. Try to show that it's local either by showing the logo or the location or something. Get artsy if you want. Take a selfie of you and beer. Take a picture of food and beer. The best one wins.
2. This is not for MOMA, so we're not going to split hairs on what "best" means – just have fun with it!
3. You must post the photo tagged #ilovememphisbeer on Instagram or Twitter in order to be considered. You can use a photo you took in the past, but you have to re-post it with the correct tag.
4. Only 2 submissions per person will be considered.
5. Your submission must be rated PG and you must be 21 to win. (Drink responsibly. Don't drink and drive. Use common sense when submitting these photos.)
6. Only photos tagged #ilovememphisbeer between October 16 (today) at 1 p.m. and October 18 (Friday) at 1 p.m. will be judged. Winners announced Friday afternoon!
Again, ONLY photos on Instagram and Twitter tagged #ilovememphisbeer will be considered.