Monday News Update: Spiderman, Justin Timberlake and Juicy J Edition
Today in Memphis, Spiderman washes the windows, Justin Timberlake gets married, and Juicy J gets showered with gifts.
Photo of the banks of the Mississippi River by @codyacoyotee via Instagram. To see your Instagram photos here, tag them #ilovememphis.
– First, an announcement: Congratulations to Lisa – she won the tickets to the Friends for Life Halloween Party because she and her boyfriend are dressing up as Apollonia and Prince in "Purple Rain".
– Hometown boy Justin Timberlake and his longtime girlfriend Jessica Biel got hitched in Italy last week. Congrats, you crazy kids.
– This is the cutest thing ever: a window washer at LeBonheur dressed up as Spiderman to surprise the kids.
– "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" is featuring another Memphis restaurant tonight. Broad Ave.'s Three Angels Diner will be on the show at 9 p.m. central.
– Attention, beer lovers: Bosco's is selling $75 gift cards for $50 (good in Memphis, Nashville and Little Rock) for a limited time.
– Here's even more info on the ongoing Chinese Sub Shop saga.
– Lastly, I'd like to share a video with you. It's not new, but somehow, I had missed it. It's of a strange Canadian man named Nardwaur interviewing Three Six Mafia's Juicy J (and showering him with gifts). Watch it here, with your headphones on (because Juicy has a very, very foul mouth).
If you've got a tip or something you'd like to see featured on I Love Memphis, let me know – I'm only one person, after all. If you've got an upcoming event (or know about a good one), submit it to the blog's calendar.