Monday News Update: Restaurant News, the Captain, and the Location of the Tape
Today in Memphis, eat lunch at Hog and Hominy (and late night at a revamped CKs), meet the captain and say goodbye to the Urban Farms Market (for now).
But first, it's Monday, and that calls for a photo of a dog sitting funny:
– Good news for those of you working in East Memphis: Hog and Hominy is now open for lunch Monday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
– Get your produce while you can, Binghampton: the Urban Farms Market at the corner of Tillman and Broad is closing on Thursday. They're planning to regroup over the fall and winter and reopen in the spring.
– Instead, he asked where the tape was.
– The next chapter in our city-wide late night dining saga: some of the closed CKs might reopen.
– It doesn't matter that the water is low – theMississippi River has a new captain.
– Lastly, take a look at Lucero's very first video for their single, "Women and Work". Is anyone else totally jealous that they weren't at this backwoods, heavy-machinery-and-whiskey throwdown?