365 Things to Do in Memphis #226: Drink Outside
Updated August 2017
Now that the hottest, stickiest nastiest July ever has melted into to a suspiciously pleasant August, it’s time to grab your drinks and head back outside. Assignment #226 in the 365 Things to Do in Memphis is to have a drink on a patio.
Not sure which patio best suits your needs? Here’s a list of the original I Love Memphis favorite patios, plus a list of 10 more worthy places.
Some of Memphis’ favorite or otherwise new and notable places to drink outside are:
– Taprooms: Ghost River, High Cotton, Memphis Made, Wiseacre
– The Front Porch at Beale Street Landing
– Loflin Yard
– Slider Inn
– The Bayou (or really, anywhere in Overton Square)
– Muddy’s Midtown (coffee and tea, no booze)
– Cafe Ole (or really, anywhere in Cooper Young)
– Flying Saucer Cordova
– Mellow Mushroom Germantown
But really, those are just a tee-tiny sampling. This post has a list of more than 100 Memphis patios, organized by neighborhood.