My City 4 WaysNovember 11, 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
Essence, the number one media company dedicated to African-American women, is bringing it’s beloved “My City, 4 Ways” culture festival to Memphis on Saturday, November 11 to celebrate the city’s most notable tastemakers, innovators and leaders.
Presented by Ford, “My City, 4 Ways – Memphis” will gather a mix of local influencers, creatives and personalities to create an unparalleled Memphis culture guide from the perspectives of four young dynamic African-American influencers – across music, art, style and food – representing the city’s social and cultural landscapes today.
The culture festival will feature the following:
• Curated tasting experience from notable chefs
• Interactive art installation
• Pop-up fashion shops from local designers
• Music performances from local and national artists
• “Ride & Drive” with latest lineup of Ford vehicles including the all-new 2018 Ford Expedition and 2018 Ford Mustang
• Beauty conversations, style workshops and more!
• Music provided by DJ Tootz