Attention Runners! St. Jude Marathoner Discounts & Deals
Ed. Note: This post has been updated for 2018.
Memphis businesses want to say thank you to the 20,000+ runners participating in the St. Jude Marathon this weekend. Here’s a list of local spots offering discounts to runners, or hosting special events open to everyone.
–Amerigo Italian Restaurant restaurant (1239 Ridgeway Rd.)will offer 20 percent off selection pastas and $1 off draft beers on Friday for runners who show their race bib.
– Brass Door will have two pasta specials on Friday:Penne pasta with tomato, basil marinara ($10.99) and Chicken Primavera ($12.99). On Saturday, they open at 6:30 a.m. – you can check your bag, hydrate near restrooms, and walk a short distance to the starting line.
– Hot Yoga Plus will host a pre-race warm-up session and transportation to the race starting at 5:45 a.m. on Saturday morning.
– Local Gastropub will serve a $14.99 all-you-can-eat pasta special at both locations, downtown and in Overton Square. They have two options: “Moroccan-spiced ragu with pappardelle and cavatappi with shrimp and pesto”.
– Loflin Yard will offer a free beer to runners on Saturday.
– Majestic Grille will offer a pasta special on Friday night, in addition to their usual menu, which includes some seriously tasty flatbreads, a cheese ravioli, and a seafood linguini.
– MEMPops (1243 Ridgeway Rd.) will offer $2 popsicles for runners with race bibs from Nov. 30 through Dec. 2.
– Silly Goose is hosting an after-party/watch party for the race on Saturday at 10 a.m. with beer, pasta, and post-race recovery.
– Strano by Chef Josh is offering 10 percent off for runners on Friday night dinner (they have loads of delicious pasta and pizza) and 10 percent off Saturday post-race brunch starting at
– Tug’s Grill in Harbor Town will offer a whole selection of pastas on Friday night: seafood pasta ($19), blackened chicken – pictured ($15), beef tip pasta ($17), and veggie pasta ($13).
I’m happy to add to the list. Just leave a comment with your business offer. Please be as specific as possible – what days and times you have the offer and exactly what it is or what is required. Thanks!