2018 Mid-South Christmas and Holiday Parades
Here’s a list of all the Memphis Christmas parades and Mid-South Christmas parades including dates, times, and routes for 2018. There are also a few Christmas tree lightings listed in a separate section at the bottom of the post.
Photo by Allen Gillespie.
Here’s the list:
Memphis Christmas and Holiday Parades
– Memphis Christmas Parade In Whitehaven: Saturday, November 17 at 10 a.m.
Elvis Presley Blvd. from the Southland Mall to Laudeen Drive near Piccadilly.
– Collierville Christmas Parade: Friday, November 30, 7 p.m.
North on Byhalia from Market Blvd. to Frank Rd.
– Olive Branch Christmas Parade: Saturday, December 1 at 2 p.m.
North on Pigeon Roost from Olive Branch Elementary, through Old Towne to Hwy. 305 and back to Olive Branch
– Arlington Christmas Parade: December 1 at 3 p.m.
On Airline Road. Last year the route went from Arlington High School to Arlington Elementary School.
– Memphis Holiday Parade: Saturday, December 1 at 4 p.m.
After the St. Jude Marathon concludes, head down to Beale Street for the 2018 downtown Memphis holiday parade.
– Bartlett Christmas Parade: Saturday, December 1 at 4 p.m.
On Stage Road, from McDonald’s to Shelby Street. This year’s theme is “My Favorite Christmas Movie”.
– Horn Lake Christmas In The Park (Parade): Saturday, December 1 at 4:30 p.m.
At Latimer Lakes Park, walk-by floats, Christmas tree lighting, carolers, and more.
– Stumbling Santa Pub Crawl: Saturday, December 1 at 7 p.m.
While I’m not sure this fully counts as a parade, this event usually attracts a few thousand Santas and Mrs. Clauses who go on a pub crawl aka take over downtown. It’s all a toy drive and benefit for Porter-Leath.
– Hernando Christmas Parade: Monday, December 3 at 6:30 p.m.
Down Commerce Street from the tracks, around the Hernando Square, ending on East Center Street.
– Southaven Christmas Parade: Friday, December 7, 6:30 pm
Step off at SouthPoint Church, left on Stateline/Main Street, right on Northwest Drive to City Hall.
– Germantown Holiday Parade: Saturday, December 8 at 2 p.m.
West on Farmington from Kimbrough to Exeter, north on Exeter and ending at Germantown Athletic Club. Bring a new, unwrapped toy and uniformed Marines will collect them along the route for Toys For Tots.
Am I missing any? Submit here.