Heads Up: Memphis Flyer Burger Week Is Happening Right Now
The Memphis Flyer Burger Week is happening right now. So run, scoot, or ride this very minute to one of the 24 restaurants around town offering burger specials for $5.99 through July 17, 2018.
What exactly is the Memphis Flyer Burger Week?
The Memphis Flyer Burger Week is when you can get burgers at local restaurants for cheaper than usual, $5.99 to be exact. Also, the Flyer’s current issue is all about local chefs and their favorite local burgers, so pick that up.
Participating eateries include a bunch of the Huey’s and Tops locations, Slider, Bardog, Farmburger, LBOE, and Memphis Mojo Cafe. A few of my personal favorites – Flying Saucer downtown and Wimpy’s – are on the list, too.
You can find the whole list, including addresses and burger details here.
Wanna read even more about Memphis burgers? Check out these posts:
– Eat a Burger Fried in 100-Year-Old Grease
– Try the Burgers (and More) from Gourmade Food Truck
– A Perfect Pairing: MS Ale House + Sidestreet Burgers
– Conquer a Cheeseburger Craving at the Sear Shack
– I Finally Tried The Famous Babalu Burger
– 5 Minute Food Review: Bibimbap Burger from Kwik Chek