Maciel’s Bodega To Open In Binghampton
Maciel’s is taking over Memphis! They just opened a second location on Highland near The University of Memphis and today they announced that they’re opening a “bodega” coffee shop and store on Tillman in the Binghampton neighborhood.
The website says this third iteration of Maciel’s will consist of: “Craft Coffee. Boba Tea. Breakfast Burritos. Co-working.”
It will be where French Truck Coffee is now, though I guess French Truck is closing and will now just have the one location inside Crosstown Concourse.
Here’s what else we know about Maciel’s Bodega:
– It will be at 584 Tillman Suite 1, which is north of (“behind”) The Rec Room
– It will open on April 2, 2018.
– They’ll have coffee, espresso, breakfast burritos, boba tea/bubble tea, smoothies, beer, and other snacks.
– The hours will be 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the week and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the weekends.
– They plan to partner with UberEats to deliver at some point.
– They hope to eventually make fresh corn and flour tortillas and salsa for sale.
If you’re interested in the background info…the owners of Maciel’s – Manuel and Lisha Martinez – are partners with ITS Fine Restaurants for this and the Highland Location. ITS Fine Restaurants are Railgarten, Loflin, Bounty, Rec Room, and Maciel’s Highland.