National Pizza Day: Where To Get A Slice In Memphis
It’s National Pizza Day. Here are a few of our favorite pizza places in Memphis. Updated January 2018.
– Hog & Hominy. You want to try it, I promise.
– The new Slice of Soul
– Strano Sicilian Kitchen,which is about to move to East Memphis.
– This is Lombardi from Aldo’s downtown.
– Pyro’s Pizza has multiple locations.
– Rock n Dough
– Ferraro’s in the Pinch District
– Memphis Pizza Cafe
– High Point Pizza
– Camy’s for delivery.
– Broadway Pizza is a Memphis institution.
– Little Italy
– Midtown Crossing Grill
– Ciao Baby in Collierville
– Garibaldi’s (for a buffet, too!)
I’m going to add photos for Lost Pizza, Old Venice, and Incredible Pizza (in case you want an indoor kid-friendly coaster) along with your pizza.