National Pizza Day: Where To Get A Slice In Memphis

Posted by Holly Whitfield | February 9th 2018 5184 0

It’s National Pizza Day. Here are a few of our favorite pizza places in Memphis. Updated January 2018.

– Hog & Hominy. You want to try it, I promise.

– The new Slice of Soul

–  Strano Sicilian Kitchen,which is about to move to East Memphis.

strano pizza-small

– This is Lombardi from Aldo’s downtown.

– Pyro’s Pizza has multiple locations.

pyros pizza

– Rock n Dough

– Ferraro’s in the Pinch District

A post shared by 💰Slim K 💰 (@livekendrick) on

– Memphis Pizza Cafe

– High Point Pizza

– Camy’s for delivery.

– Broadway Pizza is a Memphis institution.

– Little Italy

– Midtown Crossing Grill

– Ciao Baby in Collierville

– Garibaldi’s (for a buffet, too!)

I’m going to add photos for Lost Pizza, Old Venice, and Incredible Pizza (in case you want an indoor kid-friendly coaster) along with your pizza.

Comments

1. John says:

No Trolley Stop Market? It's top tier Memphis pizza, in my book.

2. jgw says:

Best pizza in/around Memphis, for my money – having tried more or less all of these – is at Ciao Baby on West Poplar in Collierville.

3. Tamara says:

This is the best thing I've seen all day! Memphis Pizza Cafe is always and forever my jam!

4. Sarah McCormick says:

Old Venice Pizza Co on Perkins  across from Laurelwood has the best pizza crust in town. And great lunch specials. By far my favorite.

5. James says:

Midtown Crossing Grille in Crosstown is a wonderful new addition. I love The Hangover (steak, bacon, and an egg on top) with mushrooms added.

I’ve been happy with Lafayette’s too.

And I loved the pizza at the old Hi-Tone. Do they still do it at the new location?

Memphis has some serious pizza culture!

• Holly Whitfield says:

James, I have to get to the Midtown Crossing Grille soon! The new Hi-Tone doesn’t have their pizza unfortunately.

6. Clint Norwood says:

I went to Lost Pizza with a Groupon. The wings and nachos were okay but the pizza tasted like Chef Boy ArDee would be upset that someone fell short. No kidding. Pyro's doesn't hold a candle to Rock n Dough which is the one of the best in the region.

7. Chris Roberts says:

Ciao Baby in Collierville has authentic Neapolitan-style pizza and it’s fantastic — try the ricotta pizza if you go…

8. Shaquita Starks says: