Places Open On Christmas Day In Memphis 2017
Here’s a working list of places in Memphis that will be open on December 25, 2017. If you know of other spots, leave it in the comments and I’ll add it to the list!
- Alex’s Tavern usually opens in the evening.
- Bardog Tavern opens at 5 p.m.
- B.B. King’s will open at 5 p.m.
- Blind Bear opens at 6 p.m.
- The Bluff opens at 6 p.m.
- Brookhaven Pub opens at 5 p.m. with Charvey Mac and Ben Jessie on stage at 9 p.m.
- Capriccio Grill at the Peabody will serve Christmas dinner from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Call for reservations.
- Chez Philippe at the Peabody will serve Christmas dinner from 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Call for reservations.
- Flying Saucer Cordova and Flying Saucer Memphis (downtown) will be open 5 p.m. to midnight.
- Hi-Tone hosts the Super T Christmas Spectacular at 9 p.m., $10 -$15
- Lafayette’s opens at 4 p.m. with the Ghost Town Blues Band performing that night.
- Local on the Square and Local Gastropub (downtown) will open at 5 p.m.
- Neil’s Music Room will be open 8 p.m. to midnight.
- Peabody Mezzanine Christmas Brunch will be served 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Call for reservations.
- Paulette’s at the River Inn at Harbor Town will be open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a special menu only. Call for reservations
- The Pumping Station is open normal hours.
- Slider Inn will open at 5 p.m.
- Wang’s East will be “most likely open all day” (I’d call ahead).
- Young Avenue Deli will open at 5 p.m.
- Zebra Lounge will open at 7 p.m. on Christmas Day.
You can also read about what Overton Square restaurants and shops are doing for the holidays here.
Also, because people like to add it every year: you can always go for Piccadilly, Perkins, and IHOP.
On 12/25: Zoo Lights opens at 5:30 p.m., Starry Nights at Shelby Farms is open 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Aldo’s Downtown and Midtown will both be open until 4 p.m.
- Bardog Tavern will be open 11 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Blind Bear will be open 11 a.m.
- Brookhaven Pub opens at 5 p.m.
- Celtic Crossing will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Chez Philippe in the Peabody will be open for dinner 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Flying Saucer Cordova – open 11 a.m. to midnight
- Flying Saucer Memphis – open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ghost River Brewing Taproom will be open noon to 4 p.m. with Flying Sobie’s brunch
- The Half Shell’s locations will be open regular hours
- Huey’s – all Huey’s locations open at 11 a.m. (see all the hours here)
- Neil’s Music Room – regular hours
- Owen Brennan’s will be open during the day
- Patrick’s is open for lunch
- Pumping Station – regular hours
- R.P. Tracks – regular hours
- Slider Inn – regular hours
- Strano Sicilian Kitchen will be open with a special holiday menu 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. with Brennan Villines performing.
- Young Avenue Deli – regular hours
On 12/24: Zoo Lights is closed. Starry Nights at Shelby Farms is open 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.