Places Open In Memphis On New Year’s Day 2018
We are almost to 2018! Here’s a running list of places open on New Year’s Day. Some of these might have special brunch, some might just be open like usual.
Call ahead if you have questions and make reservations whenever possible! (Really, do this.)
If you know of another place that will be open or have a special event or brunch, please leave the info in the comments section. This is definitely a work in progress. For a list of New Year’s Eve events, click here.
Here’s the list:
– Aldo’s Pizza Pies Midtown location only (regular hours)
– Blind Bear (3 p.m. to 3 a.m.)
– Ghost River will host their 2nd annual “New Year, New You, Not Today” party. Details coming soon.
– Huey’s (all locations, regular hours)
– Lafayette’s (open regular hours for a ticketed event, details TBA)
– Midtown Crossing Grill (open for brunch)
– Patrick’s (open regular hours + free black-eyed peas with every order)
– Pumping Station (regular hours)
– Railgarten (open regular hours)
– R.P. Tracks (regular hours, serving brunch)
– Rec Room (open regular hours, showing “as many Bowl Games as they can fit in”)
– Slider Inn (regular hours)
– Young Avenue Deli (regular hours)
– Zebra Lounge (7 p.m. – 2 a.m.)
A few other things to do on New Year’s Day:
The 41st Annual Ski Freeze will allow water-skiers, wakeboardings, and tubers to take a short pull on the Wolf River Channel for a $30 donation to the Dream Factory of Memphis.