Attention Runners! St. Jude Marathoner Discounts & Deals
Ed. Note: This post has been updated for 2017.
Memphis businesses want to say thank you to the 20,000+ runners participating in the St. Jude Marathon this weekend. Here’s a list of local spots offering discounts to runners, or hosting special events open to everyone.
–Amerigo Italian Restaurant restaurant (1238 Ridgeway Rd.)will offer 20 percent off selection pastas and $1 off draft beers on Friday for runners who show their race bib.
– The Brass Door downtown will open at 6 a.m. for pre-race pancakes and porridge, and they’ll be open afterward for post-race revelry and showing the Tigers game.
– Felicia Suzanne’s will have pasta specials. Bring your bib in and get 10 percent off all weekend. Give them a call at 901-523-0877 or make reservations online.
– Ghost River will offer $1 off beers to runners wearing their bibs on Saturday.
– Memphis Made will offer a free pint to runners who bring their St. Jude Medal to the taproom on Saturday.
– MEMPops (1243 Ridgeway Rd.) will offer $2 popsicles for runners with race bibs on Dec. 1-3.
– Trolley Stop Market will offer $10 Spaghetti Bolognese plates on Friday night. Make reservations!- Two Girls and a Whip bakery downtown will offer BOGO on cupcakes for runners with bib on Friday and Saturday.
– Your Inner Yoga will offer two complimentary classes on Saturday, a vinyasa from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and a Yin & Restorative class at 11:15 a.m. Drop in is just fine, mats and water will be provided.
I’m happy to add to the list. Just leave a comment with your business offer. Please be as specific as possible – what days and times you have the offer and exactly what it is or what is required. Thanks!