Places To Watch The 2016 Summer Olympics In Memphis
Hey Memphis! Cheer on the dear ol’ U.S.A. (or whatever country you claim allegiance to) during the 2016 Summer Olympic Games, which begin tonight and go through August 21.
Here’s a list of place who have said they’ll be showing all the Games on TV throughout the Olympics during their regular operating hours. If they’re doing something in particular, I have that noted.
If you’re a restaurant owner or manager, please leave me a comment and let me know which games you’ll be showing.
– The Arcade Restaurant downtown (they will also have an Opening Ceremony Watch Party in the back room on August 5)
– Memphis Rec Room will have an Opening Ceremony Watch Party on August 5
– The Bayou in Overton Square
– Celtic Crossing in Cooper Young
– Hi Tone in Crosstown
– Kooky Canuck (downtown and Cordova locations)
– Max’s Sports Bar in South Main
– Memphis Made Brewing in Cooper Young (which now has AC)
– Riverfront Grill at Beale Street Landing downtown
– Sammy Hagar’s Red Rocker at Southland Gaming and Racing in West Memphis
– Schweinehaus in Overton Square
– Strano Sicilian Kitchen in Cooper Young
– Sweet Grass Next Door in Cooper Young
– Tin Roof on Beale Street